Get involved and educate thy selves so you are aware of guiding principles, and best practices!
know about the language they should use to teach their elementary and middle school kids. Just use the evidence, the facts I say!
- University of Wisconsin-MadisonCommication Disorders Masters of Science, 1972 - 1974Majored in Language Science including Psycho-Linguistics Social Linguistics, Developmental Language Language and Reading Science Minored in Psychology
- University of Illinois at Urbana-ChampaignSpeech-Hearing Pathology BScience, 1968 - 1972Majored in Speech Pathology including : Neuro-Cognitive Pathology: Developmental aphasia Dysarthria, Apraxia Bio-genetic: ASD Cluttering/ stuttering Minored in Psychology
- Pediatric Speech-Language and Literacy Servicesspecialist for specific language challenges; dyslexia, auditory processing, ASD high levels, 1981 - present
- Burke Rehabilitation Center, White Plains, NYpreschool-adult language speech and language pathologist, 1976 - 1982
- Easter Seal Rehabilitiation- Bridgeport, CTmedical pediatric sp-language pathologist, 1974 - 1976
- Madison WI Public Schoolsstudent clinician, 1970 - 1972
- Rye Learning CenterSpeech- language -spoken and written language specialist, 2012 - 2013
9 Lake Pl Danbury, CT 06810
Lydia Maria Child: The cure for all ills and wrongs, the cares, the sorr...
Explore all famous quotations and sayings by Lydia Maria Child on Quotes.net
Waccabuc Resident Leads Margaret Fuller Discussion At NYU | The Lewisbor...
LEWISBORO, N.Y. -- ;Waccabuc resident ;Philip ;Kunhardt, ;a former Episcopal minister in Ossining, ;will introdu ...
Nutrition report cards receive high marks in pilot program
Parents receiving academic report cards throughout the school year is commonplace, but a new study shows that for healthier nutrition, paren
Caffeine consumption slows down brain development, rat study shows
Humans and other mammals show particularly intensive sleeping patterns during puberty. The brain also matures fastest in this period. But wh
Biochemists resurrect 'molecular fossils': Findings challenge assumption...
Before there was life on Earth, there were molecules. A primordial soup. At some point a few specialized molecules began replicating. This s
Dyslexia, Auditory Processing Disorder, and the Road to College: Maria’s...
What happens when a mother realizes that her dreams for her child may be shattered because that child struggles with auditory processing iss