- California State Polytechnic University, PomonaSociology, 1995 - 1998
- Mt. San Antonio CollegePsychology, 1992 - 1995
- University High School1982 - 1984
- Fairfax High School1981 - 1982
- Lamasa Publishing, LLCWriter, 2000 - presentI create quality press releases and engaging content on a wide variety of subjects. Thus far, I have written well over 1,000 SEO and print content articles on subjects relating to business, personal finance, pet care, health, relationships, mobile technology, celebrity news, home decorating, social networking and more.
The Content Creation & Publication Process (and 1 free tool that wil...
When you start a new site or blog, you tend to be filled with excitement and motivation considering the realm of possibilities opened before
Meet the 20-Year-Old Who Built a YouTube Product Review Empire | WIRED
Marques Brownlee is a YouTube sensation. The tech-review prodigy has 1.8 million subscribers—more followers than Kanye West, Marvel, or Disn
Madam Secretary Casts Daisy's Fiance -- And There's a Twist!
Like father, like son! Madam Secretary has enlisted Sam Daly, the son of star Tim Daly, for a juicy guest-starring role, TVGuide.com has lea
Kurt Vonnegut’s 8 Tips on How to Write a Great Story
"Write to please just one person. If you open a window and make love to the world, so to speak, your story will get pneumonia." The year
Frenemies: How To Survive A Friendship Breakup | Mary Jo Rapini | YourTango
Someone ending a friendship hurts just as much as someone ending a relationship. Now due to social media, a simple click of the button can c
Terry Young, Jr.: "When Refusal to Worship Whiteness Is Called 'Racism'"
I really appreciate my Facebook connections -- the ones I know personally and even the ones I do not actually know, but who feed my intellec
How To Wash & Whiten Yellowed Pillows | One Good Thing by Jillee
At first I hesitated doing this post because it teeters precariously close to over-sharing…but the more research I did, and the more I asked
Marc and Angel Hack Life - Practical Tips for Productive Living
Marc and Angel share practical tips and ideas on life, hacks, productivity, aspirations, health, work, tech and general self improvement.