- Arment DietrichDirector of Operations, 2015 - presentArment Dietrich, Inc. is a Chicago-based integrated marketing communications firm, specializing in using the PESO-model (integrating paid, earned, shared, and owned media) to build brand awareness, drive leads, and create real business results for clients. Better put, we’re the alternative to your traditional marketing.
- Arment DietrichDirector of Client Services, 2013 - 2015
- Flying Pig ConsultingFounder and Chief Strategist, 2013Flying Pig Consulting is a full service communications, business consulting and brand development firm specializing in helping small businesses, start ups and non-profits reach their goals and expand their market outreach.
- Vanderbilt UniversityPolitical Science, 1999 - 2003
- West Linn High School1995 - 1999
How to Deal with Failure in Four Steps by @lkpetrolino
Laura Petrolino explains how to deal with failure in four steps, why it means you're pushing your limits, and why it's necessary for success
College Football and Brand Development by @lkpetrolino
College football can teach communicators a lot about effective brand development and the elements needed to create strong and enduring brand
3 transitions that turn good leaders great | @SmartBrief
Every leader had to start somewhere. That’s true about the shift supervisor on the shop floor and the head of a multinational corporation. R
Top 30 Women In Social Media Who Are Killing It #LikeAGirl
So here ya go...my top 30 women in social media who are killing it #LikeAGirl!
[INFOGRAPHIC] WHAT’S ON YOUR 2015 PR WISH LIST? - @Marketwired Blog
Six experts give us their 2015 PR wish list. These tips, tricks and best practices can help you be smarter and more successful in the year a
10 Tough Truths Happy People Aren’t Afraid to Face
Practical Tips for Productive Living
5 Experts on Defending a Brand’s Reputation After a Data Breach - PRNewser
5 Experts on Defending a Brand’s Reputation After a Data Breach