- Medical Group Management AssociationVice President of Marketing, 2013 - 2015
- Unbridled SolutionsVice President of Marketing, 2013 - 2013I led the marketing team at Unbridled Solutions, a full-service event planning, logistics, creative services and production firm serving companies around the globe.
- AT&TNational Marketing Manager, 1985 - 1990
- Compression LabsNational Account Manager, 1990 - 1994
- The Rockefeller GroupAccount Manager, 1995 - 1995
- Sony ElectronicsNational Marketing Manager, 1995 - 1999
- Qwest Digital MediaDirector of Marketing, 2000 - 2002
- Jabber, Inc.Director of Marketing, 2002 - 2005
- Fathom Events (div. of National CineMediaSenior Director of Marketing, 2005 - 2013
I'm a marketer with a knack for building brands, delighting customers and creating demand generation programs that drive revenue for fast-paced technology, entertainment and healthcare companies.
I started my career in sales with the newly divested AT&T Information Systems, where I worked out of the World Trade Center in Manhattan for a few years before we moved offices to 195 Broadway and then 32 Avenue of the Americas. Later, I moved uptown to sell videoconferencing systems for Compression Labs (CLI) before I made the move to marketing for Sony. Marketing is my true path, but my sales experience armed me with knowledge I could not have gained otherwise.
I am an east coast native now living life in Denver, Colorado, where I enjoy skiing, hiking, cruiser biking, cooking, photography and just having fun with my husband and Zeus, our Bernese mountain dog.
Marketing specialties include: marketing strategy, leadership of cross-functional teams, integrated go-to-market campaigns, demand generation and nurture programs, branding, budget management, lifecycle management, digital marketing, social media, sales enablement, content marketing, partner marketing, ROI analysis, P.R., and building and managing high-performing teams.
- Syracuse University, Newhouse School of Public CommunicationsMarketing and Communications
The Seventy-Seven-Year-Old Tech Bro - The New Yorker
Baby Boomers have distinct needs, many of which—life insurance, divorce, cataract surgery—comprise markets far bigger than vlogging.
What Marketers Everywhere Can Learn From P&G's 1,600-Person Layoff
Read about the P&G decision to lay off most of their advertising team in favor of social media, and how they need to approach this to se
Buddy Media CEO Makes Unforgettable 'We Got Bought' Video
Buddy Media is not a brand most consumers would recognize, but in the halls of social media and marketing, it's a king. It connects majo
Social Media Strategy: 23 Tips to Become a Twitter Power User Today!
23 Twitter tips that will turn an average Tweeter into a Power User today and kick start your social media strategy.
Exclusive: Scarface Returning to Theaters - Movies News at...
You haven't seen Scarface until you've seen it on the big screen. Now, fans across the country will have that chance.