- HTC CorporationSr Manager, Global Communities, 2012 - presentGlobal Social Media
- lamiki.comWriter/Blogger, 2010 - present
- Self employedSocial Media Strategy Consultant, 2009 - 2012
- Scrappy FaceSocial Media Strategist, 2011 - 2012
- JolkonaDirector of Communications & Social Media, 2010 - 2011
- Hartley & Marks PublishersField Sales Manager, U.S., 2007 - 2009
- Wordstock Festival of BooksAuthor Wrangler, 2004 - 2006
- Ooligan PressWearer of many hats!, 2005 - 2007
- Portland State University
- Edmonds Community College
- Kamiak High School
Four M's of Millennial Giving: Micro, Meaningful, Mobile and Monthly
Having averted my gaze from a grieving Bengali father who could have used my spare change to properly bury his child, I realized even a smal
lamiki » Blog Archive » Happy Third Birthday, lamiki!
Two weeks ago, my blog turned three. And I celebrated the occasion with a tweet and a Facebook post and intentions to publish the post that
lamiki » Blog Archive » How Women See the World: Elles at the Seattle Ar...
I've toured to the Hermitage in St. Petersburg, Russia and the Prado Museum in Madrid, Spain. I have gazed into the ceiling of the Sistine C
lamiki » Blog Archive » What Marilyn Monroe and Albert Einstein Have to ...
And ever since then, I've heard her words in my head. I, too, believe that every little girl should be told that she's beautiful. But I disa
lamiki » Blog Archive » Have you registered to vote?
VoiceBox, illustration by John Kimball. In the summer of 2004, my best friend and I were waiting in line to get into a concert when a woman
lamiki » Blog Archive » StrengthsTalk Google+ Hangout on Blogging
Today I had the pleasure of “hanging out” on Google+ as part of StrengthsTalk, which is show for StrengthsFactors. Our host was Will Deyampo
lamiki » Blog Archive » My Valentine’s Day Wish for You
Happy Chinese Girl! by Beardman. Valentine's Day reminds me of the four years I spent working at a flower shop while I was in high schoo