✨ Attention designers, marketers & tinkerers: check out my brand new article over at 's homepage: "10 Consumer Behavior Facts Every Designer Needs To Know" ▶ http://ow.ly/PQMdv
* Founded in 1914 as the American Institute of Graphic Arts, AIGA remains the oldest and largest professional membership organization for design and is now known simply as “AIGA, the professional association for design.”
#entrepreneurship #motivation #inspiration
- Ozone GroupCMO, 2008 - presentWe are an interdisciplinary team of design, engineering, and marketing professionals that love code. Better yet, love simple, beautiful, useful code. We're also in love with innovation, strategy, and the surprise effect. That's why we create solutions that are customized to fit your needs, and then go beyond them. * Web Application Design * Digital and Traditional Marketing Strategies * Branding and Corporate Identity * Graphic Design * Social Media Marketing More at www.ozonegroup.co
- World Economic ForumGlobal Shaper, 2013 - 2013The Global Shapers network of the World Economic Forum invites young individuals with great potential for future leadership roles in society. Aged between 20 and 30 years, they represent all walks of life and share a spirit of entrepreneurship in the global public interest. They have an entrepreneurial track record; have already initiated and delivered a major project or founded a company or organization; contribute exceptionally to serving society at large. More at Globalshapers.org
- Ministerio TIC ColombiaLean Launch Pad Digital Marketing Expert, 2012 - 2013More at www.apps.co
- Casa Editorial El TiempoBlogger, 2012 - 2013http://www.eltiempo.com/blogs/las_7_ideas/
- GrouponCity Leader, 2010 - 2012Professional coolhunter. Online Marketing Advisor for dozens of Groupon's partners in Colombia. I find great places, design marketing campaigns for them, and let the Groupon magic happen.
- National Geographic SocietySocial Media and Marketing Intern, 2010 - 2010Assist Marketing Director & Marketing Coordinator at NG Kids with various projects, including World Animal Day, Toot & Puddle events, and NG's new Play Area launch. Also, help NG Films during their marketing push for Restrepo and The Wildest Dream.
- American UniversityMarketing Research Assistant, 2008 - 2010
- No More FARCWashington DC Coordinator, 2007 - 2009Plan and execute the Feb. 8th, 2008 rally against the FARC in Washington D.C. Deliver a speech in front of the 3,000+ attendees in Freedom Plaza. Plan and execute a 20th July Independence Party in Lafayette Square to ask for the liberation of the rest of Colombian kidnapees.
American University alum, with summa cum laude honors in Business Administration. Interned at National Geographic and worked in Groupon. Ozone Group cofounder in 2008 and CMO in 2013. Colciencias scholar, awarded a 4-year grant to complete PhD studies in consumer behavior. TOYP (Top Outstanding Young Persons of the World) award in 2012, granted by the Atlántico chapter of the UN's Junior Chamber International. World Economic Forum Global Shaper in 2013.
Author of O'Reilly Media's "Lean Branding" book, part of The Lean Series curated by Eric Ries.