11 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- OMG I remember that!!! A friend and I were driving back from DC to southern Ohio. By the time we got home . . he wouldn't stop . . .we had not been actually on the pavement for over an hour. Just plowing through the snow in a Mustang. LOLFeb 7, 2013
- I remember that blizzard as well. Great time for being a kid, lots of snow for forts and snow men.Feb 7, 2013
- Oh fine,, make me feel old. LOL I was in college.Feb 7, 2013
- I remember it as well. I had just given birth to twins in Pennsylvania Hospital in Phily.
And the city was crippled within hours.Feb 7, 2013
- greg+1I still have back aches from the shoveling I did that day.Feb 7, 2013
- Giggle snort!
We Buffalonians and other Western New Yorkers LAUGH at your silly worries about a pipsqueak of a 'storm'.Feb 7, 2013
- I heard Buffalo gets less snow than Syracuse. And that year we were hit with huge storms one right after another. I remember not being able to go out and pictures of my daughter in snowsuit that snow was higher than her height.Feb 8, 2013
- , She'd have to be 15-20 feet tall to impress Buffalonians.Feb 8, 2013