The obituary of Google user confidence.
Someone built a Google Cemetery.
10 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- go to article & tap on the pic it links with the cemetery and other comments... has reader and discusses a few others not there like google glass...3w
- Google talk and Picasa are both alive under new names..
Google+ is only dead for consumers, not for corporations
So 3 out of first 8 are sketchy imho
(Not seen site yet, just picture to link, will look at site now)3w
- Put differently, besides Google+, how many of these projects aren't still alive under a different name or incorporated into another service?3w
- quite a few have been repurposed and renamed or integrated into something else, but the original service, as it was, is still gone.3w
- sounds healthy to me actually. Innovation and moving forward.3w
- like using plus to keep meta information on all google users for purposes nothing to do with the users...
[ as is often the purpose ]3w
Add a comment...