After the March 4th upgrade, I was locking up mid-game a LOT. By following these instructions, all my freeze issues went away.
Basically, it is about deleting all the game updates, and re-downloading the latest update only.
I dont like to ask for favours, so I rarely tell people that I also sell my images on print. I would love to do the printing myself, but that is quite expensive. So I have most of my images up on , And they also have a nice print on demand service that I can use to sell my prints.
So, if you know anyone who`d like to buy a print from a shy norwegian ... :)
To address this problem, Kaloper and Padilla have slightly reformulated general relativity such that the cosmological constant is the historical average of the matter energy density in the universe, thus canceling out the input from quantum fluctuations.
The result is a relatively small cosmological constant — one which suggests that the universe's current rate of expansion will stop in the future and reverse direction, leading to the Big Crunch.
Read more: http://urlc.fr/pH4kC2
Computer simulation of the formation of large-scale structures in the universe, showing a patch of 100 million light-years and the resulting coherent motions of galaxies flowing toward the highest mass concentration in the center. Credit: ESO.
- TineSystems Consultant, Industrial IT, 2010 - presentI am currently part of a three man Delphi team, doing a complete Production Control and Warehouse Management System, which integrates with Lawson's M3 (aka Movex) ERP system. The system consists of a large MS SQL database, a multithreaded Delphi server running as a service with an Indy driven web frontend, a Delphi Windows frontend app, a Windows Touch Truck terminal app, various other system config and control apps, as well as two .NET apps for handheld computers. One of the handhelds is touch based, but the other is a displayless, voice operated computer, worn by the pickers that expedite the orders to clients.
- IST ASSystems Developer, 2008 - 2010Learning PL-SQL was a great experience, but maintaining a Delphi 5 app was not. Since IST didn't actually own the app, but did it as a consulting task - it also meant that development was committee driven. An attempt to port the quite advanced Delphi 5 app (it had it's own ORM) to Delphi 2009, stranded on a grid component that they didn't have the source for, and which development had been discontinued - and a project owner that didn't want to take the cost of a partial rewrite. Being stuck at Delphi 5 and not owning the application, was really painful.
- SabbaticalStudent, 2006 - 2007The severance agreement allowed me to take a break and try to figure out if I wanted to go left and continue in the management direction, or take a right - and return to software development. I decided I wanted to stay on the technical path, as it would mean less politics and be focused on creating stuff. I spent some time on C# and Delphi.NET and various web technologies. When I got headhunted into IST, which was an Oracle and PL-SQL shop - I saw an opportunity to learn more about large databases.
- Reuters Group plcSoftware Development Manager, 2000 - 2006Being both a pointy haired boss and a dilbert developer was both great fun and a great challenge. People handling skills are useful to have, and nothing hones them as having to manage smart and resourceful developers. All in all, a humbling and educating experience, but also a source of frustration as your development time gets torpedoed by other tasks. Reuters First was having growth pains, and we embarked on redesigning the data distribution system from a Windows NT based feed translators and Unix hosted feed concentrators and data routers, to a pure Windows environment using a compressed XML data stream over Tibco Rendezvous' multicast Publish/Subscribe bus. In 2004, We began a refactoring of the Reuters First App and started integrating with the other Reuters Systems, including dropping their COM objects into our app. In 2005 - we got the message that Reuters was concentrating their development sites to just a few main hubs - and the Oslo development team was facing the axe. The team got an invitation to move to Paris, but 5 of 6 team members declined. Most of us were not thrilled about leaving our relatives and business networks, and the signals that we received in Paris were not encouraging. Instead we accepted a handsome severance deal, and completed the refactoring/rewrite of Reuters First and handed it over to a Moscow based company for care and maintenance. For Reuters, that meant going from a team of 6 in Oslo, managing the system well, to needing a team of 15+ in Moscow. Clearly, experience does have it's value.
- Reuters Group plcSr. Software Developer, 1996 - 2000Reuters Norway bought Falcon - lock, stock and barrel. We were beating them on the trader and analyst desks, so since they couldn't beat us, they bought us. The Broker's ABC was fitted with a DDE based data connection to Falcon's System IV, a real time stock market information app, and suddenly we did real time technical chart analysis. System IV was the reason Reuters bought Falcon, and it was renamed Reuters First Nordic, and expanded to cover Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Iceland. FDBLib was ported to BDE, and a socket based client/server version was made - without any changes to the APIs exposed by the FDBLib16 and FDBLib32 time series libraries. I created new UX tools for automated and manual data maintenance as well. The updates were scripts that were validated and compiled into a serialized binary stream which was sent to the client's servers to be applied to the client's local databases.
- Falcon Information Services ASSoftware Developer, 1992 - 1996My first task was to port "The Broker's ABC" - a DOS based Stock Market Technical Chart Analysis app to Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.0, and in the process I also designed and implemented a new time series vector format (FDBLib16) which was using Paradox Engine as a storage facility. At the time, it was the only royalty free engine that supported both DOS and Windows. Later, I made ABC into a white labeled app, which we licensed to one of the local Power Exchanges and added support for historical energy and weather data.
- ABB Alfsen og Gunderson ASSoftware Developer, 1990 - 1992As their only pure software developer at the time, I ported and modernized a Timber Drying Kiln control system, written in Compas Pascal on a DEC Rainbow CP/M computer, to MS DOS using Turbo Pascal 4.0, and later as OOP in n TP 5.5, adding multi PLC, multi Printer and multi Display support. I also wrote various other control apps for a number of processing plants.
- Google+ is not Facebook. Your old friends might not be here (yet), but that is okay, since Google+ exists to bring people together based on their shared interests and not only by social connection.
- You don't have to follow people back if they follow you. On Google+, we don't have to be friends, but who knows - we might actually go from random commenters to become friends if we share a common interest, and if we like what the other have to share and say.
- Don't be one of the #blueheads! Add a photo of yourself, or a drawing, or one of your cat. Fill in a little info about yourself and your interests, roughly where in the world you are, and what else you might like to share.
- Do you want your Google+ experience to come alive? Find someone to follow! How, you say? Do you know how to Google? ;) You can search for stuff on Google+ too. Search for People, brands or keywords and browse among the results. Spot someone making a post you like? Make a circle and follow them!
- There are some people you absolutely need to follow. These people - among many others - share knowledge about how to get the most out of Google+. To mention a few: rahul roy, Shamil Weerakoon, and Denis Labelle . Browse their shared circle posts to find more interesting people to follow!
- Comment, Share, and Post! To become a valued participant, you need to participate! Make comments in other people posts. Share posts that interest you. Post about stuff that interests you.
- Share to public! It makes it easier to reshare, and it makes your profile interesting to people visiting which are not already in your circles.
- There is no wrong way to use Google+ - but we all have our preferences. Personally, I'm not huge on wisdom memes and posts about how you slept or what you ate - well unless you had a weird dream, or took a #foodporn picture of something delicious, or shared the recipe. I prefer when people leave Facebook confessions on Facebook. I also like it when people are civil, reflected and care to post a little bit more than smileys, lols and wtfs.
- If you look spamlike - you risk getting blocked.
- Software: #programming #delphi #firemonkey #vcl #pascal
If your primary interest is Delphi Development, please follow the Delphi Developers community.
- Photography: #photography #nikon #d7000
- Poetry: #poetry #prose #writing
- Norwegian by birth
- Grew up in the Gjøvik area, lived in Oslo from 1990 to 2010, now living at Stathelle, Bamble in Telemark
- Educated in electronics and software, with music, poetry and photo as hobbies
- Married, three teens, a dog, a cat, computer & camera
What spare time?
- Oppvokst på Gjøvik, Osloboer fra 1990 til 2010, nå Bambling på Stathelle, Telemark
- Elektronikk og software utdannet, med musikk, poesi og foto som hobby
- Gift, tre tenåringer, hund, katt, PC og kamera
Hvilken fritid, sa du?
NCDC Releases Nov 2013 Global Climate Report | National Climatic Data Ce...
The globally averaged temperature over land and ocean surfaces for November 2013 was the highest on record for November.
Moving Without Mom: Father And Daughter Remake Wedding Photoshoot In Tri...
In 2009 Ali and Ben Nunery got married and had a wedding photoshoot in their new empty house. In 2011 Ali passed away from cancer and left h
Xbox Live's Major Nelson » Xbox One System Update :
The blog of Larry Hryb, Xbox LIVE's Major Nelson
Google May be Planning To Port Chrome Apps Everywhere
Chrome apps may be "wrapped" with Apache Cordova to run on a variety of operating systems.
Amazon.com: Comfortably numb deep throat spray - spearmint: Everything Else
Amazon.com: Comfortably numb deep throat spray - spearmint: Everything Else