If you are seeing the following: Attempt by security transparent method ‘Microsoft.Web.Mvc.ScriptExtensions.Script(System.Web.Mvc.HtmlHelper, System.String)’ to access security critical type ‘System.Web.Mvc.MvcHtmlString’ failed. or something similar…
I've been a software engineer for 13+ years and have experience with the full life cycle of development (specifications, design, development (front-end and back-end), testing and implementation).
I'm currently the Manager of the Software Engineering department at a Technology Consulting company in Camarillo California.
I've created everything from Windows Applications, Android and iOS applications and mobile / desktop web applications.
I've worked in a wide range of industries including: consulting, accounting, automotive, mortgage, healthcare, insurance, retail (e-commerce, B2C & B2B) and government to name a few.
- Platt College-OntarioGraphic Design, 2000 - 2001
- Norco High12th Grade, 1999
- Compass ConsultingManager Software Engineering, 2012 - present
- Compass ConsultingSoftware Engineer, 2007 - 2012
- QHLSoftware Engineer, 2006 - 2007
- Compass ConsultingSoftware Engineer, 2005 - 2006
- KGSISoftware Engineer, 2003 - 2006
- Battery-BizSoftware Engineer, 2002 - 2003
- KSISoftware Engineer, 2000 - 2002