You'll love this flavorful journey to Louisiana with my easy to make one pan Jambalaya!
Read my new post, complete with a video you can cook along with and for a printable version of this recipe click here http://goo.gl/p1NVgB
1 cup chopped onion
1 cup chopped red or green bell pepper
15 oz canned diced tomatoes in juice
1 cup sliced okra (fresh or frozen)
3 clove garlic chopped
1½ cups white rice
4 cups chicken stock
4 chicken thighs cut into chunks
12 large raw shrimp peeled and cleaned
6 ounces Andouille sausage sliced
olive oil for sauteing
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon hot sauce
2½ tablespoons paprika
2 tablespoons granulated garlic
1 tablespoon sea salt
1 tablespoon granulated onion
1 tablespoon black pepper
1 tablespoon oregano
1 tablespoon thyme
2 tablespoons chopped parsley for garnish
Combine spices and mix well.
dredge chicken and shrimp in cajun seasonings and set aside
In a large hot skillet add olive oil
Add the garlic, onions, peppers, and saute over medium high heat for 3-4 minutes
Add in rice and continue to saute for another few minutes, lowering heat to medium, adding more olive oil if needed
Add chicken stock, tomatoes, okra, Worcestershire and hot sauce. Turn heat down to med low and cover and allow to simmer for 10 - 12 minutes
Occasionally stir mixture to make sure all of the ingredients are well blended and not sticking to the pan.
Add chicken and andouille sausage to pan cover and allow to cook for an additional 8-10 minutes on medium low.
Add Shrimp to Jambalaya and continue cooking over medium heat for 5 minutes or until shrimp are fully cooked.
*if more liquid is needed anytime during the cooking process add in more stock or water.
*an additional can of tomatoes may also be added.
Place in a large serving dish arranging shrimp and sausage, sprinkling with chopped parsley.
Serve and enjoy
- See more at: http://www.askchefdennis.com/2015/10/how-to-make-skillet-jambalaya/#sthash.rhRg3BCq.dpuf
#askchefdennis #cajunrecipes #recipeoftheday
The Ultimate Pulled Pork Collection: 26 Recipes
See the recipes==> http://goo.gl/NfeU3L
Pin it for later==> https://goo.gl/TXGjia
A collection of various guitars, a Marshall amp, Vox pedals, vinyl records and other bits and bobs all carefully arranged to form an image of the musical genius, Jimi Hendrix. I don't know who the artist is, but he or she did an awesome job!
Thanks to for the share and h/t to for the find.
So I just fried a few slices of fresh breadfruit and made about eight pork and beef jerk sliders. This is in preparation for this morning's NFL game between the New York Jets and the Miami Dolphins. Kickoff is at 9:30am(EDT) from London's Wembley Stadium (https://goo.gl/pfBC5u), food is ready and my game-face is on. See you guys later and enjoy your Sunday.
#TrinidadandTobago #breadfruit #jerkburgers
Hi fellow Hendrix fans, here is an awesome, interactive set-list of songs The Experience played on the night of January 9th, 1969 in Stockholm, Sweden.
To see the playlist come to life: follow the link below, click on the "Play Video" buttons next to each song and a video of the performance will pop up in the lower right of your screen - very cool! Enjoy!!
#JimiHendrix #setlist #Stockholm
- Island CuisinePrivate Chef/Caterer, presentA small private catering company own and operated by me creating delicious and tasty Caribbean food for my clients.
- Chess Free
- University of Maryland, College ParkDeveloping Innovative Ideas for New Companies: The First Step in Entrepreneurship (Online), 2015 - 2015This online course teaches how to develop the business model with attention to value propositions, customer segments, channels, customer relationships, revenue models, partners, and resources, activities, and costs. It shows keys to discovering the customer with an emphasis on problem-solution fit, proposed MVP, and proposed funnels. It also shows Insights on validating the customer via product-market fit, business model refinement, and sales and marketing road mapping. Lastly, the course shows how to pitch the venture through a written analysis of the business model canvas and a video of your investor pitch.
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology - OnlineThe Science of Gastronomy (Online Course), 2013
- Stanford University - Child Nutrition and Cooking (Online Course)2013
- MIT OpenCourseWare2012
- Baltimore Polytechnic InstitueHigh School
- Johns Hopkins UniversityPre-Engineering
- University of Maryland Baltimore CountyComputer Science
How to find the embed code for a Business Listing on Google Maps - Plus ...
Looking to add a Google Map to your website? It's easy. Let me show you how to find the embed code.
Week in Review - August 8, 2015: YouTube Player, Plus for G+, Android Se...
This week YouTube launched their new video player, stopped freezing views at 301+, and stopped displaying comment updates under the Bell ico
Smart TVs Are Stupid: Why You Don’t Really Want a Smart TV (Updated)
Wouldn’t it be great to have a smart TV? Well, not really. Smart TVs have a lot of problems. If you do have a smart TV, you’d be better off
TeamViewer – Access your computer remotely and share your desktop with f...
Remote Control any computer within seconds as if you were sitting right in front of it and host online meetings and presentations easily ove
Google Play Services – Apps para Android no Google Play
O Google Play Services é usado para atualizar apps do Google e apps do Google Play. Este componente fornece funcionalidades essenciais, como
Another Pint Please...: What's on the Grill #318: Tandoori Peppers
Even though I happen to like meat, a lot. I sometimes veer into meals devoid of meat, or, in other words, selections from a rarely visited p
Mambazha Pulissery (Ripe Mango, yogurt Curry) - Ripped mango curry - Ker...
I am big fan of yogurt and Mango. In fact my whole family is. I wanted to try this Mango Pulissery for very long time. For some reason I kep