Dumb question here: I have a video that's 70 MB but need to reduce it to 20MB to upload to my blog. What's the best way?
4 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 10 previous comments
- Aaron, I had though 60MB was too large for YouTube -- am I wrong?Aug 21, 2011
- As far as I know, when you upload to YouTube, the file size is limited to 2GB.Aug 21, 2011
- Either use a site like YouTube of Vimeo to embed it OR upload it directly to the blog via FTP and then add from server...Aug 21, 2011
- Download Handbrake...free video transcoder...you can select output type and file size.
http://handbrake.fr/Aug 21, 2011
- If you use QuickTime, open the video up in QuickTIme and share as an email. From you email app you can save the file without sending. It will shrink considerably.Aug 21, 2011
- I love WinFF and have a tutorial at the end of my video tutorial blog post (shameless plug) http://www.brokenairplane.com/2011/06/creating-video-tutorials-for-your.html its awesome for making small flv filesAug 25, 2011