Passionate and driven marketing/advertising professional with 15+ years of experience, featuring multiple disciplines, including ‘Best Practices’ of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Pay-Per-Click (PPC) and Social Media Marketing (SMM).
As SEO Strategist for NAS Recruitment Innovation, I oversee the research, design and implementation of search engine optimization methods for NAS client career sites. Including:
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy development.
• Keyword research, identification and implementation strategies.
• Website audits and analysis for SEO best practice compliance and conversion optimization.
• Careersite design, on-site navigation and User Experience (UX) analysis, design and implementation.
• Integrate SEO strategies and recommendations into other recruiting and marketing channels, such as Paid Search and Social Media.
• A deep understanding of how organic search integrates with a client's overall digital branding, marketing and recruiting strategies.
• Work with all stakeholders across internal and external account teams, such as web development, branding, marketing, editorial and legal.
• Always current and well-versed in all SEO strategies, best practices, and the latest developments in Search Engine algorithm updates and changes.
Professional Online Marketing Experience:
• More than seven years experience leading online marketing for companies, websites and ecommerce sites, including keyword strategies, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Social Media Marketing (SMM), social site advertising and site-wide content development.
• Successful management of organic and search campaigns, including establishing objectives, completing design and launch phase, ongoing analysis and optimization, and reporting key performance indicator (KPI) metrics.
• Proven track record effectively and proactively collaborating with a broad range of colleagues and stakeholders to deliver project results on time and on budget.
• Demonstrated passion for implementing new marketing and search engine strategies based upon user expectations and behaviors, industry trends and developments, and most importantly, the statistical data and analytics that reinforce those concepts.
Alternate Spellings: Lawrence, Engle, Ingle, Ingles