- Seton Hall Law SchoolLaw, 1988 - 1981
- Amherst CollegeBA, 1968 - 1972
- National Trial LawyersWebsite Editor, 2013 - present
- LawLyticsSenior Legal Marketing Strategist, 2016 - present• Advises attorneys and law firms on how to get more clients and revenue online. • Presents the 4th Tuesdays Legal Marketing Update - http://bit.ly/21tIr8k - with LawLytics CEO Daniel Jaffe. This is a free webinar series that reports the latest updates on generating new business online. • Writes marketing news and analysis on the LawLytics Blog - https://www.lawlytics.com/blog • Publishes promotional and educational videos about legal marketing. • Recruits advocates and affiliates for LawLytics.
- Editor in Chief of Lawyers.comLexisNexis, 2011 - 2013
- Sidley AustinMarketing Director, 1991 - 2000
- American Bar Association JournalEditor and Publisher, 1982 - 1989
- Lawyers USAEditor and Publisher, 1989 - 1991
- National Law JournalAssistant Editor, 1978 - 1981
- New York Daily NewsReporter, 1975 - 1981
- Stafford Rosenbaum law firmAttorney, 1981 - 1982
- Larry Bodine MarketingConsultant, 2000 - 2011
Consumers Lose and Corporations Win with Legal Damage Caps | PersonalInj...
By Lynn Shapiro, Staff Writer PersonalInjury.com had the opportunity to speak with National Trial Lawyers editor, Larry Bodine—the reporter
Video with Kay Van Way: Dealing with Devastating Falls in a Hospital | P...
In today’s video Editor in Chief Larry Bodine is speaking with Dallas medical malpractice attorney Kay Van Way about falls in hospitals -- s
Starting Up a Prosperous Mass Torts Practice | Larry Bodine Marketing
A growing number of plaintiff personal injury firms have started mass torts practices, which are product liability cases against pharmaceuti
Top Legal Marketing & Management Experts Share Their Secrets | Larry...
Register now for the PILMMA Super Summit July 16-18 in Fort Worth, where top legal marketing and management experts will share their secrets
Colorado Compounding Pharmacy Enters Six-Figure Agreement to Settle Priv...
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) announced On April 27, 2015, that Cornell Prescription Pharmacy (CPP), a single-locat
Are you Driving One of the 19 Deadliest Cars? | PersonalInjury.com
Photo: Kia Rio in a recent crash in Texas. According to a study by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the riskiest cars are mostly
Mobile Marketing Tactics to Convert Consumer Clients - FREE Webinar : La...
Every consumer you would like as a client has a mobile phone. Register now for this brand new webinar, which will describe what lawyers must
Mitch Jackson Interview: 9 Questions to Ask Every Lawyer You Interview |...
In this interview with Larry Bodine, Editor in Chief of Personalinjury.com, attorney Mitch Jackson describes nine important questions you ne
Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa files suit in mother's death | PersonalInj...
Joan Rivers' doctors were so busy taking cell phone pictures of their famous patient that they missed the moment her vital signs plummeted —
Tell Congress Not to Weaken the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau | P...
Photo credit: The Trial Lawyer Magazine, Winter 2015. By Lisa Donner, Americans for Financial Reform. One of the best things to come out of
Free Webinar - Click-Worthy Assets: The New Search Marketing : Larry Bod...
Pay Per Click and Conversion Specialist, Paul Julius from Consultwebs.com, will be joining Ken Hardison for a Free webinar: Click-Worthy Ass
Widow of American Sniper Chris Kyle faces paying $1.345 Million for Husb...
It is not just the politics of American Sniper, Clint Eastwood's biopic about the life of Chris Kyle, the deadliest marksmen in US military
Ex-Pro Wrestlers Sue WWE Over Concussions That Caused Injury | PersonalI...
Two former professional wrestlers accuse the WWE of 'selling violence' while ignoring concussions that they say left them with serious brain