PLEASE READ: If you are going to add me to your circles and want me to add you back, please have a picture of yourself as your profile picture and some information about you in your profile. I hope that's not asking too much.
I am a normal guy living my life in love with my college sweetheart and wife, Hannah. We have two awesome dogs, Brody Bear and Cocha. Check out my photos to see them.
I am bound to my GOD by the sin He saved me from, and no amount of generosity or philanthropy will free my from dependence on His grace. That is my blessing.
Stuff I'm into:
- Boutique Fine Wine (primarily French, German & Spanish)
- Craft Beer (I like balanced beer. Not a huge fan of over malted stouts or over hoppy IPAs. Life is about balance and moderation and my taste in beer is similar)
- Whisky - as a general rule I try to keep my cabinet stocked with one single malt Scotch whisky, one blended Scotch whisky, and one Kentucky Bourbon at all times. They're all fantastic but I just depends what kind of mood I'm in.
- Music - if you want to know the kind of music I'm into just search Google+ for #eclecticcollection. I post stuff pretty regularly under that hashtag.
- The merger of society and technology for the purpose of the enrichment of life in general. In the words of Google CEO, Larry Page, "Technology sould do the hard work, so you can get on and live your life."
"I fear the man who drinks water and so remembers this morning what the rest of us said last night." ~Benjamin Franklin~
- Dallas Baptist UniversityBachelor's of Business Administration, 2003 - 2007
- Abilene Cooper High SchoolGeneral, 1999 - 2003
- Plague Inc.
- Sea Battle
- SimCity Mobile