3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
6 ounce of sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 (16.5-ounce) rolls refrigerator chocolate chip cookie dough (keep refrigerated until needed)
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
2. In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract until well mixed; set aside.
3. Slice cookie dough rolls into 1/4-inch slices. Arrange slices from one roll on bottom of a greased 9- x 13-inch glass baking dish; press together so there are no holes in dough. Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly over dough; top with remaining slices of cookie dough.
4. Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden and centre is slightly firm.
5. Remove from oven, let cool, then refrigerate. Cut into slices when well chilled.
If desired top with ice cream or whipped cream.
- Beat Master
- The Walking Dead Pinball
- Hitman GO
- FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper
- Fallout Shelter
- Goat Simulator
Today's Google Offer - $5 for $10 at Starbucks, and Google Offers donate...
Starbucks Card eGifts can be used at all participating Starbucks locations. Redeem Google Offer by April 3, 2013. Upon Google Offers redempt
Android Market offering entire albums for $1.99 this Cyber Monday | Andr...
How could we finish off Cyber Monday without taking advantage of another great deal in the Android Market? Well it turns out the it's offeri