Start a hangout
Lakesha Gadson Holloway
Lakesha Gadson Holloway
Works at Kingdom Relationships
Attends Regent University
Lives in Chesapeake, VA
Co-Founder, Kingdom Relationships
digital marketing, social media marketing, Facebook strategy, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, web development and content strategy, teaching, speaking, mentoring, and developing leaders
- Kingdom RelationshipsFounder, 2012 - presentCo-founder of Kingdom Relationships, a movement designed to teach Biblical principles for God-centered relationships to those who are single, dating, engaged and married. It is my passion to see individuals overcome obstacles and past hurts, establish and sustain healthy, long-lasting relationships in every area of their lives.
- The Christian Broadcasting NetworkSocial Media Manager, 2013 - presentOversee CBN's Social Media Strategy across all internal brands and platforms, managing CBN.com's Online Community, as well as oversee New Media Distribution. Coordinates with Direct Marketing, Major Donors, CBN.com Producers and Developers, Marketing, Legal, and Television Producers to support the mission of CBN. Ensure social media and digital broadcasting is fully integrated with all other efforts across the organization.
- The Christian Broadcasting Network - The 700 ClubSocial Media Marketing Producer, 2011 - 2013Direct all public relations, marketing, branding initiatives for The 700 Club, 700 Club Interactive, A Voice of Hope, CBN Sports within the social media universe. Responsible for establishing best practices, providing thought-leadership, and building a strategy platform to maximize effectiveness of social marketing efforts.
- BeliefnetSearch Engine Marketing Specialist, 2010 - 2011Responsible for SEM, Social Media and Blog Management. Reporting and analytics of SEO traffic for Beliefnet.com, Beliefnet Blogs & Community. Manage Facebook and Twitter Profiles for Affinity4 & Beliefnet. Responsible for blog marketing and management of Beliefnet's 80 plus blogs.
Virginia Beach, VA - Washington, DC - Atlanta, GA - Charlotte, NC - Laurel, MD - Columbia, SC
Passionate about God, Building Relationships and Social Media
Lakesha Gadson Holloway is the Social Media Manager of the Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN). As chief social evangelist for CBN, Lakesha is responsible for the growth and engagement of the social brands which include: CBN, The 700 Club, 700 Club Interactive, Superbook, and CBN Radio, among others channels. She has grown CBN’s social properties into some of these most engaged communities in the Christian market, with over 1 million fans on Facebook and nearly 50,000 fans on Twitter, and counting.
Lakesha has worked in a variety of industries including non-profit, education, financial, ministry, and private. Her experience spans from traditional marketing and PR to content development to digital marketing. Her company, The Social Rave, works with organizations ready to grow their audiences and make an impact for their causes.
Lakesha is the co-founder of Kingdom Relationships along with her husband Nate Holloway. She has a heart for people living their lives in the exceeding and abundance of everything God has for them whether they are single, dating, engaged or married. Her heart is not only seeing people living life to the fullest in their personal relationships but also in all of their relationships. Lakesha believes this is only achieve when individuals deal with the deep matters of the heart and are healed from their past. She provides Biblical-based teaching along with basic practical life experience to help women reach their full potential. Lakesha also has a heart for fathers raising girls sharing with them the thoughts of their daughters and how important they are to the mental and emotional development of their little girls.
Meaning of Lakesha: Most Favored One
- Regent UniversityMaster of Divinity, present
- Full Sail UniversityMS Internet Marketing, 2010 - 2011
- University of Maryland University CollegeMS Marketing Management, 2004 - 2007
- University of South CarolinaBS Business Administration, 1998 - 2001
Lakesha Christian Gadson