"Important" has seemed to take a different definition in Merriam-Webster... Perhaps I should check given that "Wisdom or Money can get you almost anything. But it is important to know that only Wisdom can save your Life!" -Ecclesiastes 7:11-12
Now, that's important. And if you have the gall to look that up to confer my insistence, you'll have greater comprehension of my pointed contentions...
1) Questioning everything is fine...but, as the most amazing book in the Holy Bible (ahem, Ecclesiastes), declares: There is a time for everything; everything in moderation.
You see, the fallacy of continually entertaining yourself with this idea of questioning just makes you skeptical...doesn't make you more intelligent or Wise. Just, well, makes your discernment represented as the fourth point-of-contact between the taint and the tailbone...
2) The Etymological meaning of Media is "Intermediary" (paraphrasing in respect of syntax). The real question should be, whom are the media shielding from me? We mustn't be victims, Sentients. If anything, as they hide behind their Media (whom they've had to buy and defend to control the ideas -- and still kill people to guard those ideas) be assured that you are far stronger than what you've been taught. Again, being skeptical for the sake of an evidence that only the Vatican holds is simply foolish. This is why we come with an intuition and discernment.
3) The government is supposed to be by and for the People. It isn't the government that we need to ignore...but the government that we need to implore to uphold the values they claim we instilled in them by ceding some of our personal sovereignty to declare it as protected. Regardless, I've never heard of someone giving their servant more power than them...weapons, science, blind-faith.
If anything, it isn't the government we should engage with less...but more... See? This is not through "voting" by the way. "Voting" is a sign of happiness in their operations. Simple.
4) Don't believe anything? Really? One of your most powerful energetic expressions is belief, and one shouldn't believe anything has a Truth? Should you examine these things then? It is one thing to not cede your reasoning to another, it is a whole other thing to have the gall to believe that these thousands' year old books just made it down the line because the people were ignorant. I would argue that they had to for...well...perhaps my opinion may be interpreted as furthering dogma and not listened to anyway... See?
5) Bankers are bankers...thieves are thieves. One of the most honest Men I know is a Jewish banker -- one of my mentors growing up. WTH is this meme getting at? Shouldn't it be shorter? Running out of items that have all failed to make whatever point you were making beyond "kill yourself."
6) Yeah...ef-everybody else. Because, you know, you're you. Have we not done things this way for the last thirteen years since, you know, Bush invaded Iraq because it made him happy? Those Million+ Iraqis were just collateral damage... yup. Talk about "dogma."
7) I agree wit this idea, but after the preceding declarations of "righteous selfishness" I am left feeling...;hmmm...skeptical of the intent here to claim knowledge of the power of Love when you trust no one, stereotype others, believe in nothing anyone says...love a lot? Hmmm... This is called an oxymoron ... on your call.
8) Learn something new? About what? I would say, "Live everyday."
Sometimes, you learn something, sometimes you're the one doing the teaching. Just live...the beautiful Earth, Universe, God, Universal Consciousness, Plane, Dimension, Creator...will tell you when the time comes to switch hats or objectives. Interpreting these conversations are what we should've learned in Public School...not Math twelve times with variations to keep us bored and distracted.
9) So annoyed with this new, faux-pseudo-psychopathic idea of a regret-free life. Do you truly know what the words you use...mean?
Although depicted as some sort of bad resurfacing of the past in which one can not "live" with whatever it is that has occurred, "regret" seems to mean, "Look at again." So, in context, the advisement is to live a Life that you do not wish to look at again.
...that doesn't sound like a plan to me. Why is it a plan for you?
"to look back with distress or sorrowful longing; to grieve for on remembering," late 14c., from Old French regreter "long after, bewail, lament someone's death; ask the help of" (Modern French regretter), from re-, intensive prefix (see re-), + -greter, possibly from Frankish or some other Germanic source (compare Old English grætan "to weep;" Old Norse grata "to weep, groan"), from Proto-Germanic *gretan "weep." "Not found in other Romance languages, and variously explained" [Century Dictionary].
Related: Regretted; regretting. Replaced Old English ofþyncan, from of- "off, away," here denoting opposition, + þyncan "seem, seem fit" (as in methinks).
...^^^^^^^This is how we interpret regret and it is shown in our granted ideas of it. But let's look again:
"Not found in other Romance languages, and variously explained"
If that's the case, then perhaps that's not the actual history of the term. If anything, the "variously explained" should be a tip off that you are not being told the entire history.
To speak a language, you must know the origin of the language. English is a culmination of many languages, including Latin and Gaelic languages. IN this case, let's look at what the word is saying:
RE (again) GRET (which, further down the page is revealed as having more history than "weeping" and "groaning):
Old English gretan "to come in contact with" in any sense ("attack, accost" as well as "salute, welcome," and "touch, take hold of, handle," as in hearpan gretan "to play the harp"), "seek out, approach," from West Germanic *grotjan (source also of Old Saxon grotian, Old Frisian greta, Dutch groeten, Old High German gruozen, German grüßen "to salute, greet"), of uncertain origin.
The most important part of this:
"to come in contact with" in any sense
This also includes "salute, welcome"..."TAKE HOLD OF, HANDLE"..."seek out."
Is it not interesting that you're in a society that does all sorts of illogical things that are hypocritical and damaging to your Life more than anything, but you're told to...well...not look back at anything. Everything is about moving "forward."
Forward...where? Into the future? What is "forward?"
I will tell you:
1590s, "to help push forward," from forward (adv.). Meaning "to send (a letter, etc.) on to another destination" is from 1757; later of e-mail. Related: Forwarded; forwarding.
Forward in an adjectival form of "early" is from 1520s; that of "presumptuous" is attested from 1560s...
So, "early" looks more like "presumptuous" only 40 years later?
Today, presumptuous means, "(of a person or their behavior) failing to observe the limits of what is permitted or appropriate: "
So...moving forward without reproach moves the forwarded person into a state of presumptuousness? Does that seem more accurate to what you're experiencing in this society?
The lack of regret (or simply looking at ones experience and actually living a life that is not worth looking back at)...may not be in your favor. It hasn't shown itself to be thus far. Would you not agree, or has your anti-regret policy already been implemented?
10) So much for no regrets...one enumeration later you enjoy a regret...
I'm sure this is more than you expected from a meme...but whenever I find ridiculous, short-sighted, same-path memes in my stream, I confront them with reality and wait to see if my review of reality is similar to others who've observed the meme.
Thanks for sharing, April, but I would caution you to be more discerning of what you expose your unguarded mind to...
-- With Love