With so much competition these days, clients are looking for solutions that are unique and provide their business with value. While the uniqueness of your work will be one of the main things that sets you apart from your competition, the value it provides to your clients will be one of the main reasons your clients return again and again.
Here are 6 simple reasons hiring freelance videographers is a better idea for your business:
Explainer videos are videos created specifically to explain ideas or topics in a simple way. The videos can be about anything but will depend on the target audience and the message the video creator wants to convey. Explainer videos are very popular because of their simplicity and interesting animation styles, most types are easy to make, require very little equipment and, for those with a fear of being on camera, don't require a live performance.
Here are 6 types of popular explainer videos most often used by small businesses...
- VideoToOrder.comCEO, 2014 - presentBroadside Incorporated, parent company of VTO, is a startup company focused on revenue growth, user acquisition, app development and building a market vertical around video entrepreneurship that we hope will one day provide shape and direction to entrepreneurial filmmaking and how the massive commercial demand for video content will be met.
- CompassPoint InvestigationsPrivate Investigator and Author, 2001 - 2014CompassPoint Investigations provides private investigation services, service of process and business consulting programs in Pensacola, Florida.
- World Lionfish Hunters AssociationExecutive Director, 2012 - 2014Provide top level leadership and oversight to the WLHA, providing marketing consultation to Natural Resources Managers, scuba diving centers and restaurants regarding the development of lionfish hunting programs and the commercialization of lionfish as a source of sustainable, eco-friendly seafood.
- Pursuit MagazineEditor-in-Chief, 2008 - 2012Founder of Pursuit Magazine, the leading educational media publisher for professional investigators, with editorial emphasis on creative and proven investigative techniques, smart use of technology, ethics, and business leadership. I stepped down in November 2012 when this property was acquired by new owners.
I am the Chief Executive Officer of Broadside Incorporated, a startup focused on developing two new online projects focused on video content.
The first is Vtrep.com, an online journal for entrepreneurial filmmakers. Our mission is to position Video Entrepreneur Magazine as the leading community resource for professionals who are ready to capitalize on the unprecedented -business opportunities- in digital video content.
The second is VideoToOrder.com a video content production and services marketplace, currently in private beta, is the global marketplace where buyers can find freelance video professionals who will create, edit and market all types of video content for them.
Based upon mountains of data and research, it is obvious that going into 2015, businesses must produce video content in order to compete for the attention of online consumers. The problem is that very few companies have:
- figured out how to actually create compelling video content,
- the time or equipment required to plan, shoot and edit their own video content,
- the confidence to get in front of the videocamera and “put themselves out there.” or,
- the expertise to properly optimize, distribute and market video content.
VTO solves the overwhelming need for video content production and marketing by offering buyers a huge selection of talented freelance video professionals able to meet almost any need and budget.
Whether someone wants to buy or sell video content, video production or other related service, VideoToOrder.com is the place to be.
Freelance and micro job marketplaces are among the fastest growing companies on the Internet today. VTO is in the enviable position to potentially transform the multibillion dollar video market.
I am working to find a talented development co-founder as well as seeking early-stage investment capital, or membership with a top startup accelerator program, and rapidly bring VideoToOrder.com to a hungry global market.
I am building a vertical that I hope will one day provide shape and direction to entrepreneurial filmmaking and how the massive commercial demand for video content will be met.
Competitive advantage and business strategy through the ethical application of open source information collection, human resources, technology, social media and bleeding-edge marketing techniques. I am a powerful communicator, proven organizational leader and visionary.
If you're interested in more about my professional background, please visit my LinkedIn page at L. Scott Harrell and send me a connect request while you're there.
Working Smarter Not Harder is the Secret to Success for Your Startup
Here are 3 quick, but powerful, tips to help you focus on working smarter not harder if your goal is to see your startup or small business s
7 Best Drones to Make Money with Your Aerial Video Business Right Now
7 of the best camera drones and their specifications, features, accessories and video camera capabilities for your drone aerial video and ph
Become a Videographer - Why You Should Start A Video Based Business
Become a freelance videographer! Entrepreneurial video creators, producers and video editors will see a huge jump in demand for their servic
70 Freelance Jobs Ideas for Video Entrepreneurs and Freelancers
Whether offering customers a unique gift idea or a quick promotional piece, here is an extensive list of freelance job ideas for video freel
Video Equipment Required to Start a YouTube Channel
When discussing the video equipment required to start a YouTube channel, you'll need to consider both audio and video production needs.
5 Ways to Make Money with Videos You Can Get Started in a Day or Less
You can make money with videos in many ways. Here are our top 5 picks if you're looking to start a video related business or side hustle in
Scuba Diving with ScubaLuis - The Review TripAdvisor Refuses to Publish
Ever had an honest review TripAdvisor won't publish? Yeah, me too. Scuba diving in Cozumel with ScubaLuis was a 5 star experience. So what's
5 Ways to Make Animated Videos on the Cheap and Easy
Animated videos are being made with online animation creation apps and services due to their level of complexity, ease of use and lower cost
Dealing with Internet Trolls On Your Blog & Video Posts
Dealing with internet trolls is absolutely unavoidable if you've ever posted a video, blog or been active in social media. Here's how to bea
How to Use Online Video Editors to Produce Great Films
This article focuses on the different types of online video editors that that you can use to produce great films without having to purchase
Decoding a Playfair Cipher - Escape the Room in Cozumel
Study up! You will see the playfair cipher in Cozumel Detective Adventure live action spy games, underwater puzzle hunt and room escape in C
Top 9 Ways to Get More Views on Your YouTube Videos
By following these 9 strategies, you will notice an increase of views on your YouTube videos and be on your way to increasing your freelance
Social Capital and How Online Influence Leads To Real Wealth
Social capital is the value of your network derived from the number of people, what they can do for you and their willingness to be responsi
The Power of Personal Branding and the Business of Being You
Personal branding is building a recognizable name that is capable of being capitalized upon and most often spills over into one's business o
L. Scott Harrell Offers 6 Strategies for Fighting Digital Piracy
Emerging Online Feud Between Popular YouTube Channel, Smarter Every Day, and Facebook over Bauer Media Group’s Unauthorized Use of Intellect