"I think Im going thru the same thing. From what I hear it's like a heroin withdrawal, the attacks come out of nowhere and cause RAGING fever where u pour sweat from your skin, throw up, feel like your head is going crazy, I hear it's worse than like a heroin withdrawal actually!!!
We need these to submit during Kansas legislature committee hearings.
If you do not know what information should be included in a testimony, and need guidance, or if you want us to use a testimony that you have previously submitted, but with updates, or have any other questions, please contact Chris Pixie Gordon at firstname.lastname@example.org. clock
Jan 11 at 10 AM to Jan 24 at 1 PM CST
- #Germany : Cannabis flowers will be available on prescription for medicinal purposes from March 2017 on according to a law passed by the Bundestag.
Science/ #USA : New report of the National Academy of Sciences on cannabis
- News in brief.
- A glimpse at the past.
- #Germany: Cannabis flowers will be available on prescription for medicinal purposes from March 2017 on according to a law passed by the Bundestag:
Quote intro: The German Bundestag, the lower house of parliament, on 19 January passed a law that legalizes the use of cannabis for medicinal purposes. The law was adopted unanimously by the members of the Bundestag without abstention. Those suffering from serious illnesses such as multiple sclerosis and chronic pain could be prescribed cannabis flowers, cannabis extracts as well as cannabis-based medicines such as the cannabis extract Sativex, #dronabinol and #nabilone by every German doctor. The law does not limit the possibility to prescribe cannabis and cannabis-based medicines to certain illnesses End quote. Read more on site.
Reuters of 19 January 2017.
Video of the debate in the German Bundestag of 19 January 2017.
Information on the law on the website of the Federal Health Ministry.
News in brief:
- #Brazil : #Sativex will be available under the name #Mevatyl
- Science/ #Ireland : Most #general #practitioners support the medical use of cannabis. #Gp
- Science/Human: Cannabis use is more frequent among people with #spinal #cord injury than among the general population,
- Science/Animal: The number of CB2 receptors is increased in #dogs with damage to the spinal cord.
- Science/Animal: Why CB2 receptors may be a promising target for #inflammatory pain.
- Science/Animal: Mice fed with high #fat and #sugar presented with a dysregulated endocannabinoid system.
- Science/Human: Cannabis use during adolescence not associated with #weight in midlife.
- Science/Human: No relevant association between cannabis use and #anxiety in the general population.
A glimpse at the past.
One year ago :
- Science/Human: CBD rich cannabis was beneficial in children with #epilepsy in retrospective study.
- Science/Human: THC reduced chest pain, which was not caused by #heart disease, in a small controlled study.
Two years ago :
- #USA : American Academy of #Pediatrics says cannabis has medical value for some children.
- #Germany : The government plans to ease the medical use of cannabis
Science/Human: Daily cannabis use by adolescents and adults is not associated with reduced #brain mass.
More, including links, on Source :
The I.A.C.M. bulletin is a FREE bi-weekly email newsletter, covering news topics on all aspects of cannabis as medicine. To receive I.A.C.M. Bulletin per email please subscribe online :
Editor / Distributor: Voluntary and not sponsored distributed by The Dutch Independent Patient / Hemp and Cannabis for Health Community - NGO
ITS FROM ALASKAN JUDGE ANNA VONREITZ!!!
* In his pitch to Monsanto for their cash, Folta outlined exactly how it should be paid to him in order for it NOT to be “publicly noted”
* Folta put his name as a scientist to pieces ghostwritten for him by the biotech industry's PR firm Ketchum
* Although Folta has no known medical or toxicology background, he regularly pontificates on food and chemical safety as if he were an expert, often quite inaccurately
* In his promotion of Monsanto's Roundup herbicide he has not only made a series of false claims but, incredibly irresponsibly, has even drunk it publicly, supposedly to demonstrate its "harmlessness”
* Folta has repeatedly labelled scientists he disagrees with as fraudsters, charlatans and even morons, without producing any evidence to back up these attacks
* He has put into circulation fake graphics that contain malicious claims about other scientists
* He created a shady podcast alter ego and then interviewed people (including himself over the money he had obtained from Monsanto) without informing his listeners, or some of his guests, who he really was
* He promoted his wife as a nurse with expertise on diet and health, when she was not licensed as a nurse. This is not just unethical but illegal
* He has promoted himself on social media in a way that attracts a cult-like following, including followers who threaten and abuse his critics
But his employers, the University of Florida (UF), have defended Kevin Folta in the face of persistent criticism, and have shown no apparent concern about his behaviour beyond discouraging him for a limited period from engaging in social media. As the journalist Paul Thacker has asked of Folta's antics, "Can someone please explain to me why this is OK in academia?" The suspicion is that UF likes him because industry loves him, which helps bring in UF's substantial corporate donations."
Vote interesting articles. Find articles on finance, mortgage, real esta...
Vote interesting articles. Find articles on finance, mortgage, real estate, home improvement, investment, law/legal issues Voticle.com
Obama Signs Law Protecting Corporate Crimes in Space until 2022
On November 25, President Obama signed into law a bill that provides Federal legal protection for U.S. corporations involved in space mining
Signs Someone Is Self-Harming by Depression Connect Staff
Not everyone who has depression will self-harm, but the two often go hand in hand.