- Prime 8 ConsultingManagement Consultant
My day job makes me an accomplished, dynamic Management Consultant with experience developing HR procedures that reduce costs, increase employee retention, and streamline internal processes. Proven success through positive change by managing complex development projects within Corporate Operations and Human Resources. Leverages a strong background of improving operations by implementing quality systems and defining processes that align technology solutions with business strategy. Outstanding ability to coordinate schedules, communications, resources, and deliverables across clients, business partners, global IT teams, and senior management. Communicates easily with staff and quickly establishes rapport and credibility with diverse groups while demonstrating the highest level of discretion and tact in union and non-union environments. Solution-oriented with ability to create bottom-line focused organizational plans. Handles concurrent projects across multiple time zones using extensive project and program management skills..
- University of Saint FrancisMBA Candidate, present
- City University of SeattleSHRM PHR, 2012 - 2012Business Management and Strategy Workforce Planning and Employment Human Resource Development Compensation and Benefits Employee and Labor Relations Risk Management
- University of WashingtonPublic Relations & Social Media Technology & Implementation, 2011 - 2012Media Relations Public Relations Practice and Functions Public Relations Writing Public Relations Tools and Techniques Public Relations Strategy
- University of Saint FrancisBusiness/HR Mgt, PR, 2000 - 2002Human Resource Management Public Relations Business Management
- Indiana UniversityEnglish Literature/Communication, 1990 - 1994Expository Writing Art History American Literature before 1700 Mass Communication and Society Principles of Persuasion American Literature after 1700