- Drake University
- Arizona State University
My current bio: Kurt Greves brings an unprecedented level of management, operations, marketing and sales experience to the business world as a former digital agency partner, startup and television network executive.
As a trusted and respected ally, Mr. Greves' extensive knowledge leave him uniquely qualified to help drive businesses toward their goals, giving them insight and access to key partners and putting them ahead of the industry’s expectation curve.
As a former cable network executive for Comedy Central, American Movie Classics (AMC), Independent Film Channel (IFC), Women’s Entertainment TV (WE TV) and Fuse, Mr. Greves helped drive brand awareness for Emmy® Award winning shows like AMC’s Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead and Comedy Central’s South Park and The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.
He was also responsible for the development of key advertising initiatives for Comcast Spotlight, Time Warner Media, Cox Media, Charter Media, Cablevision, Cable One and National Cable Communications.
Recognized for successful marketing campaigns by The Cable Advertising Bureau in New York; Mr. Greves was honored for his branding work with Comedy Central and for his promotion of Cox Interactive Media’s website AccessArizona.
- Cable One Advertising Prescott, AZRegional Manager, 2015 - presentOffering Full Service Digital and Video Production (Long and Short Form / On Line and Off Line) Nationwide AND :30/:60 Cable Television Advertising covering upscale households in Northern Arizona.
- Reputation Media Lab / EHS Advanced Technology ServicesPartner, 2013 - 2015Oversaw marketing, sales and operations for two startup divisions: EHS Advanced Technology Services was an "Internet of Things" startup based in Scottsdale, Arizona. Reputation Media Lab was the marketing division of EHS Advanced Technology Services.
- Faction MediaOwner/Partner, 2008 - 2014Full-service, digitally led, BtoB marketing agency.
- AMC/IFC/WEtv/Fuse/Sundance (AMC Networks)Vice President Affiliate Advertising, 2005 - 2008Global media network(s) focusing on series, film, and music.
- Comedy Central (MTV Networks/Viacom)Vice President Central/Western Region & Affiliate Advertising, 1999 - 2005Global media network(s) focusing on comedy, series, film, music and sports.
- Cox Media (Cox Communications, Inc.)1988 - 1999Offering Services On Air, Online, On Demand.
- The Arizona Republic (Gannett)Major Daily in the Phoenix Metro