I highly recommend this game if you have not tried it :)
PS: If you played the game and have gotten frustrated at some point, here are three tips.
1) Clear the plates in a way that allows your customer to sit closer to the start of the belt.
2) Make popular sushis before they are even ordered.
3) Use the drinks to pacify, they're cheap and refills instantly.
- Murdoch UniversityBachelor of Communication in Communication & Media Studies and Web Communication, 2015 - present
- Singapore PolytechnicDiploma in Music & Audio Technology, 2009 - 2012
I'm a lively and eccentric person who loves Languages, Cultures, Music and The Arts!
I'm also a quiet meditative thinker who's interested in Metaphysics and Psychology.
I communicate via English, Chinese (Mandarin & Hokkien) and Japanese. I am hearing but am learning ASL as well.
I'm working as a Japanese Tour Guide at HIS.
I'm aiming to become a voice-actress.
I might occasionally post a lot in my stream, so if you find me posting too much, just drop me a note, or feel free to un-circle me.
3DS Friend Code
- Private Japanese Teacher, 2015 - present
- H.I.SJapanese Tour Guide, 2013 - present