1. The writing isn't as difficult as you've been told - there are just about 2,000 that are commonly used. Yes, 2,000 is no joke, but it's definitely way smaller than the amount of characters you need to be functional in Chinese.
2. Pronunciation is a snap. There are only 46 possible sounds in the language, and an alphabet only has one sound to them, as compared to English.
3. No future tense in grammar, and even though Japanese has past tense. It is way simpler and mostly follows standard rules. Unlike English where call becomes called but eat becomes ate.
4. The most important point is that there are a lot of reference and study materials lying around, as Japan produces a ton of consumer media.
1:21- you guys will have no choice but to dance till you die
An eye opener!
Rather than the voice timbre, we were working to get the emotions and timing right.
We went through the whole scene for about 30 times to get what you see now...
This final product was recorded in one take.
Eren (male): Shizuhi
Mikasa & Carla (females): Yuu
Recorded on: LG Optimus G Pro (default recording app)
Pieced together on: Logic Pro
#ShingekiNoKyojin #AttackOnTitan #SeiyuuPractice #Seiyuu #VoiceActing
- Greetings Everyone!2012 - present
- Summer FieldsStore Manager, 2012 - 2012
- Shuqun Secondary SchoolMusic Teacher, 2011 - 2011
- Nirai KanaiWaitress, 2010 - 2010
I'm an eccentric and outgoing person who loves Languages, Cultures, Music and The Arts!
I'm also a quiet meditative thinker who's interested in Metaphysics and Psychology.
I communicate via English, Chinese (Mandarin & Hokkien) and Japanese. I am hearing but am learning ASL as well.
I'm working as a Japanese Tour Guide at HIS.
I have other dream jobs that I still hold dear to me, such as being a Seiyuu, Translator, Interpreter, Singer.
I might occasionally post a lot in my stream, so if you find me posting too much, just drop me a note, or feel free to un-circle me.
3DS Friend Code
- I dabble in Music & Languages,2011 - present
- Singapore PolytechnicDiploma in Music & Audio Technology, 2009 - 2012
- Fuhua Secondary School2005 - 2008
- St. Anthony Primary School1999 - 2004