"This Android SDK requires Android Developer Toolkit version 22.6.1 or above. Current version is 22.2.1.v201309180102-833290. Please update ADT to the latest version."
For resolving this issue, I followed this discussion https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=67325
But it dint help.
I have posted that question on SO too.
Did anyone face this issue in eclipse on Windows ?
- Central India Institute of TechnologyComputer Science Engineering, 2008 - 2012
- Rapidvalue IT Services Pvt LtdSenior Software Engineer, 2016 - present
- LiveMinds Solution Pvt LtdSoftware Developer, 2014 - 2016
- Railsbox TechnologiesAndroid Developer, 2012 - 2014
- Simpli learnBDE, 2012 - 2012
- Citrix R&D India Pvt LtdSenior Software Engineer, 2016 - present
Abhi Bhejo - Support Nepal – Android Apps on Google Play
Abhibhejo for Donations enables you to make the process of giving as simple and as immediate as possible. Scan the QR code, confirm the dona
Progress bar in Android : Custom Horizontal Progress bar demo with dialo...
Android,how to,demo,sample,code for,Progress Bar, Horizontal Progress Bra, Custom Progress Bar, Progress Bar with Dialog Box
Android Hub 4 you : the free android programming tutorial
Android Hub 4 you as a blog related to android development its content topic related to android programming and development.