By popular demand, Community Moderators and Owners will now be able to highlight a post in their Community by pinning it to the top. The “Pin post” option can be found on any post in your Community. The post will then be marked as “Pinned by moderator”, and Community members will see the post at the top of their Community stream until a Moderator unpins it. This feature is rolling out gradually over the course of the day.
- Siarza Social DigitalOwner/CEO, 2014 - presentSiarza Social Digital is a unique online communications agency with a specialization in social media, email marketing, and website development. We are experts on reaching core audiences through online channels. Mirroring the start-up culture of the tech industry, investing in our employees focuses us to do creative and innovative work for our clients.
- The Garrity Group Public RelationsOnline Account Executive, 2012 - 2014
- Heritage Hotels and ResortsMarketing Coordinator, 2011 - 2012
- Lewis UniversityMasters of Business Administration, 2013 - present
- Wayland Baptist UniversityBachelors in Business Administration, specialization in Mass Comm, 2010 - 2012
- Eastern New Mexico UniversityPublic Relations, 2005 - 2007
Radisson unveils new name and results of $5 M remodeling work - Albuquer...
Albuquerque’s Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Water Park is being transformed into Hotel Cascada, an Urban Resort this week. As part of the gra
The Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta - Welcome to the Albuquerqu...
Event Info · Event Schedule · 2011 Photo Contest · News & Updates · Albuquerque Aloft · Dawn Patrol · Mass Ascension · Balloon Glows · Speci
Social Media News and Web Tips – Mashable – The Social Media Guide
Social Media news blog covering cool new websites and social networks: Facebook, Google, Twitter, MySpace and YouTube. The latest web techno
You Can Now Drag Files Into Your Browser to Upload Them to Dropbox
If you're on a computer that doesn't have Dropbox installed, you can now upload files just by dragging them onto the Dropbox webapp. You'll