― Yann Martel, Life of Pi
1. Thanks for the mail. I was literally got surprised when i was reading your mail where you were blaming me for the delay in documentation formalities. by reading this mail i have concluded my self that either you people are making fool out of me or if you people really following up with me from last two months then may be I have a problem of short term memory loss and i am not able to recall your so called follow ups. but being a reputed realtor you must have all the follow ups correspondence ,necessary documentation required to submit your allegations . could you please send me all the correspondence till date which will refurbish my memory,without documentation no0 claim can be made u people must understand.
2. As per your mail if no form was filled WITHIN THE STIPULATED TIME the claim of client on the unit automatically stand cancel.
3.I am not carrying any booking form with me ,i have not seen the FACE of the form so far, and providing the form and getting duly filled by the client is the job of sales executive ..and of regional head no reminder was send.
4. What was the central team doing for the last 2 months when our filled ,duly signed,supporting documents did not reached to central controlling unit.
why they did not pursued their executive and documented .
5. No where and never your executives shared the company policy,it such a MUST thing in today era even if you download a mobile game even they provide terms and conditions..nothing was provided and was kept in dark so no such self proclaimed policy is applicable to the client till it is duly signed by both the party.
6. Ideally And legally, no company can encash the cheque without completion of booking form and supporting document but both the cheque of Rs 1 Lakh for each unit ,has been encashed in the month of October but till date no booking form has been provided to us.
7. Lastly if you encashed the cheque the company has to provide the receipt under the consumer forum and as per RERA ACT 2016 .TILL DATE ( > 2 MONTHS) no such receipt was provided from your side for both the units
8. As per policy, booking only be considered as a booked unit after submitting the 10 % amount of the total cost along with booking form + supporting document so in our case we have paid 4 % amount of total cost so automatically our booking is not confirmed .
10 Except the last mail the unit of Dr. Gaurav Jain was not confirmed.nor intimated he was kept in ashock for two months he suffered all the anxiety about the matter as i was involved in this deal i was under utmost tension for last two months
11. As per our discussion with the executive the 1 lac was given just to hold the unit he said the booking will be confirmed only after 10% and by that time he said " sir u can think" and after fulfillment of next demand so it is clearly understood that neither 10% ,nor next demand came so booking can not be executed.
so please refund our full money along with bank interest to avoid inconvenience to the client ASAP
Dr. Vishal Agarwal
HOD, Cardiac Surgery
Paras Hospital, Gurgaon
C/o, The Akshya Patra Foundation, Room No: AG4 ,Chhatikara Road, Vrindavan - 281121 , UP
KRISHNA BHUMI - AN ENCHANTING WONDERLAND
Krishna Bhumi is an ambitious mega project with a truly magnificent Krishna temple, verdant forests, Krishna Lila Theme Parks - the first of its kind in the world.
Sprawling across 114 acres, Krishna Bhumi is a grand temple township in Vrindavan that offers world class living spaces surrounding the world's tallest Krishna temple, and an opportunity to become a part of this unique and spiritual abode immersed in love and devotion to Krishna. Besides the apartments and villas, Krishna Bhumi will also offer a premium wellness center with ayurvedic spa, an elder care center and other lifestyle amenities.