- Mind Development and DesignInternet Marketing Ambassador, 2014 - presentDirector of both the business development and social media marketing departments. Primary roles include increasing the exposure of the company through both traditional and Internet marketing, face-to-face human communications and networking. I also develop Internet marketing strategies for our clients. I assist MIND Development & Design with creating new relationships that are built on trust and a commitment to hard work.
- WebTekInternet Marketing, 2012 - 2013
- Tower MarketingBusiness Development Manager, 2011 - 2012
- Nxtbook MediaProject Manager, 2010 - 2011
- Paradox LabsDirector of Business Development, 2009 - 2010
- mediaXcreativeDirector of Business Development, 2007 - 2009
- Ogden Media GroupSales & Account Manager, 2006 - 2007
- Philips UltrasoundGeneral Laborer, 2005 - 2006
- Nittany Media GroupDisc Jockey & Program Director, 2004 - 2005
- Lear CorpGeneral Laborer
Kris Bradley fuses his knowledge of Internet Marketing and the Social Web with his passion for getting results to empower companies to market themselves successfully online. A seasoned marketing professional with experience launching, selling and managing Internet Marketing products, services and strategies for the last six years, Kris brings an in-depth understanding of audience dynamics and marketing approaches. His goal is to identify synergies with businesses, and forge and develop relationships with them to help them strategically achieve success and exceed their expectations.
- Full Sail UniversityInternet Marketing, 2012 - 2013Full Sail’s online Internet Marketing Master of Science degree program is an advanced marketing degree that takes the students through the constantly evolving world of multi-channel marketing, along with the complex issues and opportunities found in the Internet Marketing industry. Through it all, students gain the necessary tools to create a viable marketing and strategic plan for selling products, developing and cultivating a brand, and for protecting a company’s reputation within the Internet community. It all culminates in the final capstone project, in which students create and produce an Internet marketing campaign. Advanced academic studies of Internet marketing include search engine optimization, e-commerce, and the psychology of the online consumer, Full Sail’s Internet Marketing Master of Science Degree provides students with the advanced education that is crucial to becoming a 21st century marketing leader.
- California University of Pa
- Lewistown Area High School
The 10 most important work skills you’ll need in 2020
It doesn't seem like far away - no more than, say 6 years - but the work skills you'll need in 2020 are going to be very different. The chan
Early satellite camp dividends: Penn State offers scholarship to 2016 WR...
Nixon is precisely the type of prospect that might have been a longshot for the Nittany Lions without the satellite camp.
How to Use Networking 3.0 to Make New Connections | Convince and Convert...
It's time to move from the, "what can you do for me?" mentality and into a new era of useful networking that can help your clients, your rel
Grilled Stuffed Flank Steak With Salami, Fontina, Parmesan, and Breadcru...
Grilled flank steak stuffed with two cheeses, salami, scallions, and breadcrumbs. [Photograph: Josh Bousel] We're grilling up stuffed flank
Ten Ways to Get Ready for The Walking Dead Season 4 Finale This Sunday a...
An all-day marathon, sneak peek videos and eight more ways to get ready for this Sunday's The Walking Dead's Season 4 Finale.
Batman onesie dog video: Mosley dressed in Batman onesie has the time of...
As the biggest blizzard in living memory descends on the United States, this dog was having the time of his life - in his Dark Knight pyjama
How to Analyze Your Facebook Metrics to Improve Your Marketing
Are you tracking your Facebook metrics?Are you wondering what works best on your Facebook page?In this article, you'll discover how to find
Some teens aren't giving into the social media pressure - Lifestyle
Two seconds after Joe Schmoe changes his profile picture, Emily Smith has liked it. Shmoe and Smith have never met.It is that anonymity that
What skills do you need to succeed in marketing? - Schaefer Marketing So...
The foundations of marketing success are shifting under our feet. Are we doomed to be in a permanent state of catch-up or can we prepare?