What’s possible in one weekend?
HackHumanity is a 2-day full immersion experience that combines the best of hackathons, workshops & personal coaching into a unique Hackshop experience.
By participating there is an opportunity of becoming healthy, happy, effective and engaged and creating this possibility for your team, workplace and for others.
A recent study Gallup on Employee Engagement in 142 countries revealed that only 13% of employees worldwide are engaged at work.
How do you feel about your workplace?
At the next weekend we Hack the Workplace.
The weekend consists of a Hackathon-on-rails format. We guide you with experiential training and fast paced actionable exercises to create your story, to design, build and grow your solution with our Heroification process.
You will learn about best practices in lean startup methodology, real-world customer validation, leadership, high performance teams, communication frameworks and organisational culture. The outcomes and value created at HackHumanity include progressing your ideas into creations, with the potential to transfer your innovations to your work and share them with your team and become part of the HackHumanity community and culture.
Think about your worklife and the people in your life that would benefit from the weekend and creating solutions for a happy, healthy and productive workplace. We invite you to speak with your teammates, family and friends and get them involved. The experience is £98 and includes 6 super-healthy paleo and gluten-free meals cooked on-site by a private chef.
There is a limited number of 48 tickets with 6 scholarship places (50GBP). There is a discounted team rate available (80GBP per person for teams of 2+ people).
You can Apply on www.billetto.co.uk/hackhumanity-hack-the-workplace-hackshop
I am recommending you to go to one of the taster evenings and check it out for yourself.
I have invited my friends and family - and to you - the other members of my community - who I deeply care for and respect - I want to share this with you.
Imagine that possibility and energy that you get at SENS Foundation or at Quantified Self events, and with startups and hackathons - Landmark has this and its own valuable contributions to offer.
I invite you to check it out. I promise you personally that it will change your life and be important for your relationships, mission, health and life!
- FuelStoryBrand Strategist, Founder, 2012 - presentSystems Design. Specifically designing organisations, teams for objectives, special tactical events (hackathons), business & brand ecosystems, product architectures, software architecture, online product hierarchies, online/offline communities and social media presensences.
- Culture: values, purpose, vision (the base of why you exist, what is compelling, why people will work for you and with you)
- Communication (internal teams, external PR, Media training, digital tone of voice)
- Brand Architecture & Strategy: Name, Tagline, Key Messages, Stories; internal: Essence, Values, Traits
- Workflow, Time & Resources: a structure for daily timing of work, breaks/play, food/fuel cycles to optimise energy, productivity & creativity
- Physical environment optimisation
- Operations, finances, accounting & internal systems audit with recommendations
- Customer discovery, research, personas, journey, empathy maps, value proposition design
- Testing, hypothesis validation and experiment design
- Product Architecture, Design & Management
- Design process (Design Thinking, Service Design, UX/UI)
- Development process (Agile, Scrum, XP)
- Ideation, Innovation workshops and methodologies (The 5 conditions for creativity)
- Business model generation, audit & review
- Strategic partnership development, investment and funding
- Sales cycle (margins, pipeline, supporting sales materials) & in-person methodologies (rapport, ascending engagement, trust, NLP)
- Content marketing, Channel selection, Community Building and Growth hacking (data-driven marketing & analytics)
- Exceptional Customer service methods & and user centred process
- University of AucklandSoftware Engineering, 2000 - 2003
The Best Entrepreneurs Don't Start Companies, They Invent Categories
Starting a new company is hard. About 75 percent of startups fail, but that doesn't change the fact that lots of people do it every day.Inve
Quality by Design - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quality by Design (QbD) is a concept first outlined by quality expert Joseph M. Juran in publications, most notably Juran on Quality by Desi
Stephen Wolfram's Introduction to the Wolfram Language
Stephen Wolfram introduces the Wolfram Language in this video that shows how the symbolic programming language enables powerful functional p
How to fail at almost everything and still win big by Scott Adams
This year, instead of setting goals, I'm going to try creating systems. I've been reading a great new book by Scott Adams that dives into th
Daily Kos: Most of you have no idea what Martin Luther King actually did
This will be a very short diary. It will not contain any links or any scholarly references. It is about a very narrow topic, from a very per
Management Consultants vs Creative Agencies by Peter Thomson - PeterJTho...
Management consulting firms want to move into creative thinking and creative agencies want to move into management consulting. It seems that
Social media: advertising vs. design vs. public relations by Peter Thoms...
Advertising, design and public relations all have something useful to contribute to social media. But they come from very different worlds a
Innovation Warehouse Rebrand: Chapter One - Peter J Thomson
Earlier this year, Klaus and I were asked to visit the Innovation Warehouse to discuss creating a logo for their new angel investor network.