- Ignite Social MediaFrontend Developer, 2012 - present
- Netsferatu, IncCEO, Product Manager, Consultant, Software Engineer, 2010 - present
- SAS InstituteMoblie eLearning Developer, 2012 - 2012
- DigitalsmithsSoftware Engineer, 2008 - 2010
- GameVeeFlash/PHP Developer, 2007 - 2008
- VIFUI Developer, 2007 - 2007
- Duke UniversityWebmaster, IGSP, 2006 - 2007
- Global KnowledgeFlash Developer, 2005 - 2006
- McClatchy InteractiveSenior Support Devleoper, 2002 - 2005
- UNCWebmaster, Intrah, 2000 - 2002
- McClatchy InteractiveWeb Designer, 1999 - 2000
- News & ObserverAd Designer, 1997 - 1999
- Whole Foods MarketP/T Graphic Artist, 1996 - 1999
- Tiburon IncP/T GIS Mapper, 1996 - 1996
- Eastman KodakIntern, 1996 - 1996
- North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State UniversityGraphic Comm Systems, 1992 - 1995
Macklemore Has Finally Made A Video More Annoying Than "Same Love"
No, this isn't an SNL skit.
An Idaho Sportscaster Presented The News As Ron Burgundy For Halloween A...
"I bought the only red sport coat in all the Treasure Valley."
Apple, Google, Facebook don't pay the highest engineer salary
Some of tech's heavy hitters slide down the rankings for the 25 highest-paying companies for software engineers, according to a new Glassdoo
Flirting with Disaster: 10 Almost Career Killing Movies
Everyone makes mistakes. But some mistakes are catastrophe—especially in the movie world, where you’re only as good as your last picture. We
21 Times "The Simpsons" Bizarrely Predicted The Future
Mutant vegetables? Stolen lemon trees? Robot librarians? It's all happening.
Vanish from the Internet With This One-Stop Website | Gadget Lab | Wired...
Even if you're not Edward Snowden, there are times when excising your social media presence is necessary. Companies usually don't make it ea
This Video Of Republicans Tightening Control Of House Is As Unusual As I...
The video of an exchange between Democratic Rep. Chris Van Hollen and GOP Rep. Jason Chaffetz over Republican rule changes spread like wildf
The National Congress Of American Indians' Poster Features Other Racist ...
The National Congress of American Indians juxtaposed a baseball cap for the Cleveland Indians alongside caps for fake teams called the New Y
The Best Of The Internet's Response To The 2013 Government Shutdown
At least the internet can find some humor in this otherwise dismal state of affairs.
23 Classic Album Covers That Are Even Better As Animated GIFs
Now if only there was a way to display these in your bedroom...
Your Facebook 'Like' Is Now Protected by the U.S. Constitution
Clicking "Like" on a Facebook post or page is now a form of speech protected by the U.S. Constitution's First Amendment.
'Grand Theft Auto V' Sales Hit $800 Million in One Day
'Grand Theft Auto V' had the highest first-day sales of any game ever, almost reaching $1 billion in one day.