I have taken the plunge and ordered my Pebble. Expectation is high - disappointment almost inevitable. But for now I bask glow provided by the post tech-purchase rush of endorphins.
no plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- That new company of yours really spoils its staff!May 8, 2012
- Beep. Beep. The phone in your pocket has just received a text message.May 9, 2012
- Are we talking a phone app that tells your laptop widget to bluetooth your tablet to message your watch that the phone in your pocket has a text message? Just a hint of envy from the cheap seats.May 10, 2012
- Phone receives a message... Text Minnut.. Your watch beeps.May 10, 2012
- Wait till you see the M-Smart Shoe that goes with the watch. Instead of digging into my pocket for the phone once my watch tells me I've got a call, I just kick off my kick and start talking. It has a built in accelerometer and proximity sensor so it knows that it's talking time when I hold the sole to my ear!May 10, 2012