Taco Tuesday! Well wait... I had tacos on Sunday
Taco Tuesday! Well wait... I had tacos on Sunday
Aaaaaand we're back!
Revenge of the 5th! and Cinco de Mayo!
Woohoo! Almost Friday!
Monday. Blah. Let's show off awesome links to make the day better!
Friday... I'm in love.
I took a big of a blogging hiatus for a grocery list of reasons. I've been sort of around, but not blogging at my normal rate. Well I am back, but I want to get some guest posts flowing!
I'm not looking for anything specific, but if you have opinions about Doctor Who, upcoming geeky movies, favorite geeky products on Etsy or anywhere really... my blog is the perfect place to showcase it.
I always return all of the social media love that I can and hope that anyone who wants to participate will get some good exposure from it. Feel free to check out my blog www.KimiWho.com and let me know if you are interested! :)
I know, I know... I have been slacking in here and especially on my blog. I'm going out of town this weekend to celebrate my 1 year anniversary with Jeremy and so I won't be around to start the Daily Stumble post.
When I get back... I will be doing some serious blogging and trying to get back into my groove!
It's Tuesday! Mmm Tacos.
Errr how did I miss yesterday? So sorry ladies! I am losing my mind lately.
- Douglas County High School2001 - 2003
I’m obsessed with doing my nails. I paint them every couple of days and give myself a full manicure at least once a week. Yes, I do my nails myself. And yet, I don’t feel up to snuff with the nail polish bloggers at all. I find the time to paint my nails because it relaxes me and I enjoy pampering myself.
I have a job working for a local jewelry & watch repair shop. I diagnose jewelry & watch repair needs, change watch batteries, and adjust bands. It’s a really great job that I feel quite fulfilled with.
I am a Whovian, a fan of the BBC television show Doctor Who (can I get a Geronimo?). You’ll see me blog about the show often. I also dig My Little Pony, Console games and other general #geeky things. ;)
- Fast Fix Jewelry & Watch RepairSales Associate, 2013 - presentFAST-FIX is the world’s largest jewelry and watch repair franchise. Each FAST-FIX store is independently operated.
- The Alluring ArtistOwner / Creative Director, 2010 - presentThe Alluring Artist creates affordable custom designs, builds simple and effective branding strategies tailored to your business and offers unique solutions to your business needs… all while treating you the way you would treat your own customers – with professionalism and understanding. We work with small businesses to design brand strategies that incorporate the look and feel each company has envisioned for themselves. Customers come from all corners of the small business world and as a small business, we want to translate your ideas and vision into beautiful artwork that you can be proud of!
- Guilty PleasuresSales Associate, 2012 - 2013Guilty Pleasures is the largest and most upscale adult novelty stores in the Charleston, SC area. As a sales associate, I have the important task of being knowledgeable about everything “sex-positive”. Customer service is a priority and finding the right product is key. I am highly knowledgeable about literally thousands of different adult toys, books, novelties and lingerie that the store carries.
- Lionheart Virtual Real EstateAccount Manager, 2010 - 2012Lionheart Virtual Estate is a Second Life based real estate company for which I embraced a variety of jobs and titles. My most prominent responsibility involved customer service and responding to incoming landowner support inquiries related to the use of their land, contract information and other platform related issues.
Free: Minimal Social Icon Button Set | The Alluring Artist
Free: Minimal Social Icon Button Set. Because free stuff is awesome. There's literally thousands of sets across the internet – some cost
Steve Jobs: What I’ll Remember Him For | The Alluring Artist
Steve Jobs: What I'll Remember Him For. Steve Jobs, the founder and former CEO of Apple passed away yesterday, October 5th. I'm simp
There’s a Growth on My Twitter | The Alluring Artist
There's a Growth on My Twitter. Building up a Twitter following is hard work – especially when it kind of feels like a thankless job. Th
Parsimonious Pash: February Fun Cash Giveaway! 2/29
One of my blogger friends, Giveaways & Glitter is hosting a $25 Giftcard or Cash! Winner will receive $25 cash via PayPal or a $25 GC of
AVON Nail Products Review and Giveaway! | Aunt Maggie Rocks
I'll be the first to say that I'm far from a girly-girl, but I do like to do my nails or have them done. I used to get them done at the salo
Maryland is first state to ban employers from asking for Facebook passwords
Blog post at Internet Billboards : Via Scoop.it - internetbillboards In the first ruling of its kind in the United States, Maryland's Gene
Plus Size Style: Fresh Produce Sportswear Clothing Review MiscFinds4u.com
Plus Size Style: Fresh Produce Sportswear Clothing Review - find affordable, quality, plus size clothes at the coastal inspired online store