Guess what? I made lots of mistakes. Each mistake was met with the grace, wisdom and generosity of a true leader:
Join us on Blab tomorrow, 8am PT. You will be glad you did. :)
Subscribe now and join us live in the AM: http://bit.ly/1jCdaSo
Bonus: You get Twitter wisdom from
Social Media and community, what do you need to know?
Tonight on Blab Join us live with special guest
You won't want to miss. We are covering all about social media community, marketing and much much more.
Hosts for tonights #Blab are and me.
#socialmedia #socialmediamarketing #socialmediatips #socialmediastrategy #blab
See you tonight !!
Click here to learn more: http://bit.ly/1LAyRO2
All the sessions are organized by social platform so you focus where you need the most help (and review the recordings at your leisure). We hope to see you there! -Kim
- Arizona State UniversityFinance, 1985 - 1989
- California State UniversityAccounting, 1992 - 1994
- Social Media Strategist for the Left Behind movie
- Marketing Manager for Social Media Examiner
- Social Media Marketing for Dinesh D'Souza and America the Movie.
My favorite topics to share and engage: Social Media Strategy + Social Media Marketing + Mobile Marketing + Content Marketing + Social Media Coaching + Digital Media and anything to do with my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ...and politics. I love a good political debate. I know, religion and politics...the social kiss of death!
My focus is YOU. Helping you find your voice and use to share your message. Showing you how to reach the people to need to hear your message. My Mantra: Mobile 1st! I specialize in using mobile technology to boost your social engagement and drive traffic.
On Google+ you'll see me posting and sharing mostly about social media - digital and mobile marketing - conservative politics and how to drink enough coffee to motivate a small country.
My Social Proof:
- Creating a buzz online since 1995
- Well-known for my QR code and mobile marketing tips here and on my blog
- Featured Author about social media and digital marketing technology for Steamfeed and contributing writer at the Social Media Examiner and Dashburst.
- Featured on numerous websites and magazines as a respected social media strategist.
- Regular guest on blog talk radio and tweetchats.
I am the Founder of the world's first QR Code Social Directory, QwikR.me (and the best place to find me across the social graph)
Available to speak at your conference on Social Media and Mobile Marketing for business. Contact me through this profile or the email address below.
Google+ Communities I Moderate
Want to get the most out of Social Media? Social media can be the Lean Startups best friend, when used properly. Like any tool, it is only helpful to the degree that you know how to wield it. My business partner and I have compiled a great list of social media tips and tricks on our blog at SocialNotz as well as my page here on Google+.
New to Google+ and Communities? Start with this awesome list of shared circles in dozens of topics. Shared Circles are groups of users you can add to your own circles with one click. And here's a great overview of the awesome features of Google+ Communities.
- Social Media ExaminerMarketing Manager, 2013 - present
- SocialNotzSocial Media Consulting + Social Media Marketing + Social Media Coaching + Social Media Tips + Google+ Community Management, 2012 - 2015
- QwikR.meJoomla Website Design + Joomla Web Development + Content Curation, 2011 - 2012
- Savvy Social Media MarketingSocial Media Consulting + Social Media Marketing + Content Marketing + Google+ Tips + Google+ SEO + Google+ Marketing, 2009 - 2012
- GPS SolutionsE-Commerce Website Designer + Internet Marketing Specialist + SEO, 1999 - 2003
- The Outdoor WarehouseE-Commerce Website Designer + Internet Marketing Specialist + SEO, 1997 - 1999
- Cox Accounting ServicesAccounting and Business Services, 1993 - 1996
- BookNet OnlineE-Commerce Website Designer + Internet Marketing Specialist + SEO, 1995 - 1997