Your Local Handyman Service. Was wondering if I could get some advice on how to market with social media a bit better .
Thank you Kimberly.
She's 14. :)
The bible says, “...His favour is for life; Weeping may endure for a night, But joy comes in the morning.” (Psalms 30:5). And though, the night can be very very long, it doesn't last forever! Surely the morning will come. In Jacob's case, his night lasted 22 years! His precious son Joseph was presumed dead, but God was at work! It's true, God's favour is for life! He never leaves us not forsakes us. As Job would say, “He knows the way that I take; When He has tested me, I shall come forth as gold.” (Job 23:10). Indeed His eye is on the sparrow and I know He watches over me! A long night of 22 years and suddenly Jacob's night was over and the morning sun broke through! Hallelujah!!
The bible says, “but when the brothers told him all the words which Joseph had said to them, and when he saw the carts which Joseph had sent to carry him, the spirit of Jacob their father revived.” (Genesis 45:27). May this be your season of good news! May your spirit be revived and may your morning come now! May this be the words you sing from this time forth in Jesus Name! “You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,” (Psalms 30:11). Amen!
Facebook page https://m.facebook.com/pages/Daily-Exhortations-Good-News/237010736485550 Francis Hans-Jorie
I'm very conflicted.
Yes, this really is the kind of nonsense I think about.
"Our group had the opportunity to meet with Prof. Ruth Arnon, who developed the code for Copaxon, the first drug for multiple sclerosis. A modest woman who loves to hear MS success stories decades after her drug was approved, Arnon shared that her team recently team developed a universal flu vaccine. In just 3-5 years, people around the world will be protected against the influenza virus without having to worry about varying, incompatible strains."
How amazing! I had no idea. Read the entire article to learn about other groundbreaking work being done in Israel. #vibewomen
Mark did an excellent job of dissecting Google+'s hits and misses. I'm especially intrigued by his speculation about using AI to better connect users based on shared interests rather than simply on shared connections.
- Arizona State UniversityFinance, 1985 - 1989
- California State UniversityAccounting, 1992 - 1994
- Social Media Strategist for the Left Behind movie
- Marketing Manager for Social Media Examiner
- Social Media Marketing for Dinesh D'Souza and America the Movie.
My favorite topics to share and engage: Social Media Strategy + Social Media Marketing + Mobile Marketing + Content Marketing + Social Media Coaching + Digital Media and anything to do with my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ...and politics. I love a good political debate. I know, religion and politics...the social kiss of death!
My focus is YOU. Helping you find your voice and use to share your message. Showing you how to reach the people to need to hear your message. My Mantra: Mobile 1st! I specialize in using mobile technology to boost your social engagement and drive traffic.
On Google+ you'll see me posting and sharing mostly about social media - digital and mobile marketing - conservative politics and how to drink enough coffee to motivate a small country.
My Social Proof:
- Creating a buzz online since 1995
- Well-known for my QR code and mobile marketing tips here and on my blog
- Featured Author about social media and digital marketing technology for Steamfeed and contributing writer at the Social Media Examiner and Dashburst.
- Featured on numerous websites and magazines as a respected social media strategist.
- Regular guest on blog talk radio and tweetchats.
I am the Founder of the world's first QR Code Social Directory, QwikR.me (and the best place to find me across the social graph)
Available to speak at your conference on Social Media and Mobile Marketing for business. Contact me through this profile or the email address below.
Google+ Communities I Moderate
Want to get the most out of Social Media? Social media can be the Lean Startups best friend, when used properly. Like any tool, it is only helpful to the degree that you know how to wield it. My business partner and I have compiled a great list of social media tips and tricks on our blog at SocialNotz as well as my page here on Google+.
New to Google+ and Communities? Start with this awesome list of shared circles in dozens of topics. Shared Circles are groups of users you can add to your own circles with one click. And here's a great overview of the awesome features of Google+ Communities.
- SocialNotzSocial Media Consulting + Social Media Marketing + Social Media Coaching + Social Media Tips + Google+ Community Management, 2012 - present
- QwikR.meJoomla Website Design + Joomla Web Development + Content Curation, 2011 - 2012
- Savvy Social Media MarketingSocial Media Consulting + Social Media Marketing + Content Marketing + Google+ Tips + Google+ SEO + Google+ Marketing, 2009 - 2012
- GPS SolutionsE-Commerce Website Designer + Internet Marketing Specialist + SEO, 1999 - 2003
- The Outdoor WarehouseE-Commerce Website Designer + Internet Marketing Specialist + SEO, 1997 - 1999
- Cox Accounting ServicesAccounting and Business Services, 1993 - 1996
- BookNet OnlineE-Commerce Website Designer + Internet Marketing Specialist + SEO, 1995 - 1997