The only person who will get credit is me, the person who originally shared this post. Make sure to always thank the person who shared the post (not the original person who posted) in your comments area. Often, that person will come back to your page when notified & +1 your post. A great way to meet new people & be internet friendly!
#hattip #thankyou #internetsociety #internethowto #goodmanners
More info here: http://www.dineshdsouza.com/archives/news/dsouza-live-bundy-ranch-tonight-kelly-file/
#bundyranch #bundyranchstandoff #bundyranchwar
As for me, I still love it here. Bonus, I signed a new client yesterday specifically because he liked my Google+ enthusiasm. :)
- SocialNotzSocial Media Consulting + Social Media Marketing + Social Media Coaching + Social Media Tips + Google+ Community Management, 2012 - presentSocial Media Marketing, Freelance Writer, Mobile Responsive Website Design, Google +, Pinterest, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram
- QwikR.meJoomla Website Design + Joomla Web Development + Content Curation, 2011 - presentDeveloped the first QR Code Social Media Resume Site - Social Media Directory - Mobile Resume
- Savvy Social Media MarketingSocial Media Consulting + Social Media Marketing + Content Marketing + Google+ Tips + Google+ SEO + Google+ Marketing, 2009 - 2012
- GPS SolutionsE-Commerce Website Designer + Internet Marketing Specialist + SEO, 1999 - 2003
- The Outdoor WarehouseE-Commerce Website Designer + Internet Marketing Specialist + SEO, 1997 - 1999
- Cox Accounting ServicesAccounting and Business Services, 1993 - 1996
- BookNet OnlineE-Commerce Website Designer + Internet Marketing Specialist + SEO, 1995 - 1997
- Social Media Strategist for the Left Behind movie
- Marketing Manager for Social Media Examiner
- Social Media Marketing for Dinesh D'Souza and America the Movie.
My favorite topics to share and engage: Social Media Strategy + Social Media Marketing + Mobile Marketing + Content Marketing + Social Media Coaching + Digital Media and anything to do with my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ...and politics. I love a good political debate. I know, religion and politics...the social kiss of death!
My focus is YOU. Helping you find your voice and use to share your message. Showing you how to reach the people to need to hear your message. My Mantra: Mobile 1st! I specialize in using mobile technology to boost your social engagement and drive traffic.
On Google+ you'll see me posting and sharing mostly about social media - digital and mobile marketing - conservative politics and how to drink enough coffee to motivate a small country.
My Social Proof:
- Creating a buzz online since 1995
- Well-known for my QR code and mobile marketing tips here and on my blog
- Featured Author about social media and digital marketing technology for Steamfeed and contributing writer at the Social Media Examiner and Dashburst.
- Featured on numerous websites and magazines as a respected social media strategist.
- Regular guest on blog talk radio and tweetchats.
I am the Founder of the world's first QR Code Social Directory, QwikR.me (and the best place to find me across the social graph)
Available to speak at your conference on Social Media and Mobile Marketing for business. Contact me through this profile or the email address below.
Google+ Communities I Moderate
Want to get the most out of Social Media? Social media can be the Lean Startups best friend, when used properly. Like any tool, it is only helpful to the degree that you know how to wield it. My business partner and I have compiled a great list of social media tips and tricks on our blog at SocialNotz as well as my page here on Google+.
New to Google+ and Communities? Start with this awesome list of shared circles in dozens of topics. Shared Circles are groups of users you can add to your own circles with one click. And here's a great overview of the awesome features of Google+ Communities.
- Arizona State UniversityFinance, 1985 - 1989
- California State UniversityAccounting, 1992 - 1994
ScarJo blames SodaStream criticism on anti-Semitism
Actress defends controversial role with Israeli company in interview with Vanity Fair magazine
STUDY: Instagram’s Profile Rises As Marketing Tool For Prestige Brands -...
Prestige brands -- those in the beauty, fashion, retail, hotels, and watches and jewelry sectors -- are relying more and more on Facebook-ow
30 Tools Social Media Professionals Can’t Live Without
SOCIAL MEDIA TOOLS Managing a social media campaign, or 23, can be a daunting task. Juggling through accounts, scheduling updates and obtain
3 Lessons We Learned From Our First 25,000 Google+ Followers
Google+ is still a mystery to many brands who want to use it, but don't know how. Here are 3 lessons we learned from our first 25,000 Google
Access your files anywhere with Dropbox - affiliate marketing, apps, dro...
Dropbox is your hard drive online. Dropbox-Logo-box. This is the second article in a series of posts to help you get more out of the interne
Nominate Your Favorite Social Media Blog: 5th Annual Top 10 Social Media...
Top 10 Social Media Blogs 2014: Please nominate your favorite blog here for our fifth annual Top 10 Social Media Blogs contest.