Do you want more from Pinterest? Have you considered using Pinterest analytics to inform your marketing decisions? In this article by you’ll discover five ways to use Pinterest analytics and improve your Pinterest marketing: http://bit.ly/1SHYM9y
#pinterestanalytics #socialmeasurement #smexaminer
Click here to read now: http://bit.ly/1RlSfBd
Do you want to improve your social media marketing? Have you looked at how your competitors are using social?
There are tools to help you determine what’s working for you and your competitors, what isn’t working and why.
In this article you’ll discover four free tools to compare your social media presence with your competitor’s: http://bit.ly/1RlSfBd
#socialmediatools #competitiveanalysis #smexaminer
Are you starting from scratch with social media? Got a new product or a new business?
Having a social media launch plan is essential.
In this article by you’ll discover a step-by-step plan for launching your new social media presence: http://bit.ly/1SHYAaa
#startuplife #socialmediatips #smexaminer
- Social Media ExaminerMarketing Manager, 2013 - present
- SocialNotzSocial Media Consulting + Social Media Marketing + Social Media Coaching + Social Media Tips + Google+ Community Management, 2012 - 2015
- QwikR.meJoomla Website Design + Joomla Web Development + Content Curation, 2011 - 2012
- Savvy Social Media MarketingSocial Media Consulting + Social Media Marketing + Content Marketing + Google+ Tips + Google+ SEO + Google+ Marketing, 2009 - 2012
- GPS SolutionsE-Commerce Website Designer + Internet Marketing Specialist + SEO, 1999 - 2003
- The Outdoor WarehouseE-Commerce Website Designer + Internet Marketing Specialist + SEO, 1997 - 1999
- Cox Accounting ServicesAccounting and Business Services, 1993 - 1996
- BookNet OnlineE-Commerce Website Designer + Internet Marketing Specialist + SEO, 1995 - 1997
- Social Media Strategist for the Left Behind movie
- Marketing Manager for Social Media Examiner
- Social Media Marketing for Dinesh D'Souza and America the Movie.
My favorite topics to share and engage: Social Media Strategy + Social Media Marketing + Mobile Marketing + Content Marketing + Social Media Coaching + Digital Media and anything to do with my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ...and politics. I love a good political debate. I know, religion and politics...the social kiss of death!
My focus is YOU. Helping you find your voice and use to share your message. Showing you how to reach the people to need to hear your message. My Mantra: Mobile 1st! I specialize in using mobile technology to boost your social engagement and drive traffic.
On Google+ you'll see me posting and sharing mostly about social media - digital and mobile marketing - conservative politics and how to drink enough coffee to motivate a small country.
My Social Proof:
- Creating a buzz online since 1995
- Well-known for my QR code and mobile marketing tips here and on my blog
- Featured Author about social media and digital marketing technology for Steamfeed and contributing writer at the Social Media Examiner and Dashburst.
- Featured on numerous websites and magazines as a respected social media strategist.
- Regular guest on blog talk radio and tweetchats.
I am the Founder of the world's first QR Code Social Directory, QwikR.me (and the best place to find me across the social graph)
Available to speak at your conference on Social Media and Mobile Marketing for business. Contact me through this profile or the email address below.
Google+ Communities I Moderate
Want to get the most out of Social Media? Social media can be the Lean Startups best friend, when used properly. Like any tool, it is only helpful to the degree that you know how to wield it. My business partner and I have compiled a great list of social media tips and tricks on our blog at SocialNotz as well as my page here on Google+.
New to Google+ and Communities? Start with this awesome list of shared circles in dozens of topics. Shared Circles are groups of users you can add to your own circles with one click. And here's a great overview of the awesome features of Google+ Communities.
- Arizona State UniversityFinance, 1985 - 1989
- California State UniversityAccounting, 1992 - 1994