Watch this 2 min video to learn the vision behind why we created this for you. Be sure to join before registration closes at the end of the month.
Click here to join now: http://bit.ly/1JtG14a
See you in the Society! -Kim
Look at your spouse and see all that he is rather than all he isn't.
Join and for FREE online training where you’ll learn:
How to create a personalized 7-step Marketing System that will attract your ideal audience.
Discover the Facebook secrets to narrow down your search on Facebook and discover your "Perfect Customer" profile - those Facebook users who are highly likely to become your next happy, PAYING customers.
How to create a quick and easy list building funnel to grow your email list (She'll show you how to turn $50 into $200+ DAILY.)
Learn the quickest way to turn a new Facebook lead into a paying customer - while putting the entire strategy on AUTOPILOT.
Click here for details: http://bit.ly/sbzPL15live
"Let’s be clear: the only reason the Texas event was associated with violence is that there are radical Muslims who are willing to shoot people over cartoons. To shift any blame for violence to the conference organizers is to reward this violent action. If Christians responded to an art show that they found offensive with violence, the media would call for a national conversation on Christian fundamentalism. But when radical Muslims do it, the national conversation is on hate speech.…
If the takeaway from this incident — even among those who depend on free expression for their livelihood — is that people shouldn’t offend radical Muslims, than the radicals have succeeded in undermining American values by creating a chilling effect on free speech."
- Arizona State UniversityFinance, 1985 - 1989
- California State UniversityAccounting, 1992 - 1994
- Social Media Strategist for the Left Behind movie
- Marketing Manager for Social Media Examiner
- Social Media Marketing for Dinesh D'Souza and America the Movie.
My favorite topics to share and engage: Social Media Strategy + Social Media Marketing + Mobile Marketing + Content Marketing + Social Media Coaching + Digital Media and anything to do with my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ...and politics. I love a good political debate. I know, religion and politics...the social kiss of death!
My focus is YOU. Helping you find your voice and use to share your message. Showing you how to reach the people to need to hear your message. My Mantra: Mobile 1st! I specialize in using mobile technology to boost your social engagement and drive traffic.
On Google+ you'll see me posting and sharing mostly about social media - digital and mobile marketing - conservative politics and how to drink enough coffee to motivate a small country.
My Social Proof:
- Creating a buzz online since 1995
- Well-known for my QR code and mobile marketing tips here and on my blog
- Featured Author about social media and digital marketing technology for Steamfeed and contributing writer at the Social Media Examiner and Dashburst.
- Featured on numerous websites and magazines as a respected social media strategist.
- Regular guest on blog talk radio and tweetchats.
I am the Founder of the world's first QR Code Social Directory, QwikR.me (and the best place to find me across the social graph)
Available to speak at your conference on Social Media and Mobile Marketing for business. Contact me through this profile or the email address below.
Google+ Communities I Moderate
Want to get the most out of Social Media? Social media can be the Lean Startups best friend, when used properly. Like any tool, it is only helpful to the degree that you know how to wield it. My business partner and I have compiled a great list of social media tips and tricks on our blog at SocialNotz as well as my page here on Google+.
New to Google+ and Communities? Start with this awesome list of shared circles in dozens of topics. Shared Circles are groups of users you can add to your own circles with one click. And here's a great overview of the awesome features of Google+ Communities.
- SocialNotzSocial Media Consulting + Social Media Marketing + Social Media Coaching + Social Media Tips + Google+ Community Management, 2012 - present
- QwikR.meJoomla Website Design + Joomla Web Development + Content Curation, 2011 - 2012
- Savvy Social Media MarketingSocial Media Consulting + Social Media Marketing + Content Marketing + Google+ Tips + Google+ SEO + Google+ Marketing, 2009 - 2012
- GPS SolutionsE-Commerce Website Designer + Internet Marketing Specialist + SEO, 1999 - 2003
- The Outdoor WarehouseE-Commerce Website Designer + Internet Marketing Specialist + SEO, 1997 - 1999
- Cox Accounting ServicesAccounting and Business Services, 1993 - 1996
- BookNet OnlineE-Commerce Website Designer + Internet Marketing Specialist + SEO, 1995 - 1997