( Polarity Therapy is a discipline within in Resonance Repatterning)
Read more here: http://www.windowstotheheart.net/spring-equinox-resonance-repatterning-group-session-on-march-20-2016/
- Institute of Resonance RepatterningResonance Repatterning, 2003 - 2006Certification process for Resonance Repatterning including: Family Systems II Family Systems I Advanced Five Element and Meridian System Energetics of Relationship Vision Repatternings Principles of Relationship Unconscious Patterns Primary Patterns Chakra Patterns Five Element and Meridian Patterns Scalar Heart Repatternings Jin Shin Jyutsu
- PCETI through Sonoma State UniversityPerson-Centered Expressive Therapy, 1989 - 1991Certification as Person-Centered Expressive Therapist
- C W Post Long Island UniversitySpecial Education, 1977 - 1977Master's Degree in Special Education and Elementary Education
- State University of New York College at BuffaloArt Education, 1974 - 1976Undergraduate degree in Art Education with a minor in Modern Dance
- Certified Coaches FederationMaster Life Coaching, 2012 - 2013coursework for working with brain research for creating positive change, hypnolinguistics
- Penn Foster CollegeAromatherapy and Homeopathy, 2012 - 2013
KImberly is a Certified Master Life Coach, Resonance Repatterning/Holographic Repatterning practitioner and Person-Centered Expressive Therapist who works with people of all ages, Sessions quickly get to the heart of what is needed to empower positive change in your life by phone, in-person and by proxy. She facilitates teleconference workshops and personal sessions to benefit you in moving beyond limitations so you resonate with achieving your positive goals in life.
- Windows to the Heart RepatterningResonance Repatterning and Person-Centered Expressive Therapist, educator, presentKimberly is integrates Resonance Repatterning with Life Coaching and Person-Centered Expressive Therapy to offer personal and group sessions with individuals of all ages by phone, Skype, proxy and in-person.Find out more about the process at http://www.windowstotheheart.net
- NY and WA Public Schools2012
Getting to the Root: Wellness during the Cold Months | Windows to the He...
During fall and winter, of course, there isn't as much access to sunlight if you live in the Northern Hemisphere. This shift in light and te
Being and Doing: Changing Your Relationship with Time | Windows to the H...
You are invited to take part in Being and Doing: Changing Your Relationship with Time, a three Resonance Repatterning® session process to ex
Making Space in Your Life for Self-Care | Windows to the Heart Repatterning
When creating time in your life for daily self-care it is important to resonate with the need to make space for yourself in your day. Resona
Peacemaker leaves lasting legacy of Nonviolent Communication
International peacemaker and founder of the Centre for Nonviolent Communication, Marshall Rosenberg passed away last month. Daren De Witt re
Windows to the Heart Repatterning | Repatterning ~ Coaching ~ Therapy~Co...
2014 Repattern Your Life Sessions · Repattern Your Life Articles · Sample Resonance Repatterning Here · Windows to the Heart Repatterning ·
Sample Resonance Repatterning Here | Windows to the Heart Repatterning
Posted by Kimberly Rex · Sample Resonance Repatterning Audios. World Ocean's Day Repatterning: This group repatterning session is a sample o
Summer Re-pattern Your Life Group Sessions | Windows to the Heart Repatt...
Date: August 16, 2014. Time: 10~11 AM Pacific, 1~2 PM Eastern. This group session focuses on energizing the 4 aspects of the open, clear, st
Breathe Right, Sleep Tight: Yoga & Meditation For Improved Sleep
An important step to eliminating snoring is learning to regulate your breathing. Get a head start with yoga & meditation techniques. Read ou
Imagining New Possibilities: Exploring the Point of Choice Teleconferenc...
The 21st century is filled with enormous change. It requires inner resilience and heart. It calls for inner listening to truly see choices a
What Nelson Mandela showed is possible within each one of us
Nelson Mandela was a singular figure on the global stage -- a man of quiet dignity and towering achievement, a giant for justice and a down-
Your Thoughts Can Release Abilities Beyond Normal Limits: Scientific Ame...
Better vision, stronger muscles—expectations can have surprising effects, research finds
Stress Relief Tips From Around the World - Health.com
How do people in other countries de-stress? With these cool cultural traditionsones that work wherever you live.