I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that I have the only atheistic six-year-old in Texas who is trying to use the excuse of needing to practice her Arabic homework to get out of tidying her room.
13 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 5 previous comments
- Maybe she want's keep all her stuff even the stuff she;s out grown?Mar 10, 2012
- Wait, there's another one?Mar 10, 2012
- Fiona: The opposite: she's keen to divest of things she otherwise loves to avoid having to tidy them. She doesn't fully glean the permanence of giving things away. We do let her choose to put baby stuff away, though.
Robbie: Not yet. We're trying to adopt.Mar 10, 2012
- Well, I wish you good luck getting the room tidy and, obviously, with the adoption.,..on the plus side she'll probably nail Arabic before the rest of her class.Mar 10, 2012
- I knew a family that had a "toy jail" calendar in the family room, where all toys except bed-friends were stored. The children took turns marking off the previous day, and checking the calendar for "parolees".Mar 11, 2012
- We called ours "the penalty box".Mar 11, 2012