I totally agree with you. "Marriage Doesn't Work If You're A Narcissist"
I love dolls. I loved playing with dolls when I was young. I have a few dolls now. Mostly I sit them in places for decoration to get the feel of a place that's young, not "old".
I have a friend, Shelley, who does a similar thing with dolls. She has a ministry where she gives a recycled makeunder doll to someone. She's had an overwhelming positive response with it.
Do you have a story relating to dolls? If so, pleases share with me and let's chat.
There's other songs made like this as well. It'll reference them at the end of this video. This song in particular is near and dear to my heart.
When I was in my martial arts classes in the 80's we used this tune to work out. Also, I'm a huge "Rocky" Fan!
"There is no neutral ground in the universe. Every square inch, every split second is claimed by God and counterclaimed by Satan." -C.S. Lewis
Watch it! After I saw this video I was struck with the thought "Who am I to complain? I have no excuses!"
I love her encouragement through this article.
Nice work .
Six13 is a six-man vocal band that brings an unprecedented style of Jewish music to the stage.
- A New Life OasisThe Mind, Body, & Soul Specialist, 2014 - presentTo restore the mind, bod, and soul by empowering people in exploring and celebrating their life through coaching, bodywork and art.
- HIS Hands Therapeutice MassageMassage Therapist, 2003 - 2014To restore the body to a better quality of life through bodywork. So people are able to become empowered and take their life back to have a better quality of life.
I love photography. I aspire to be a great photographer someday. I look for the beauty around me to shoot as a memory of my life's journey. I'm a bit quirky and weird. It's just me!
I'm a massage therapist in CA State. I focus on whole wellness. I have a Google Page you can check out. My business name is: A New Life Oasis. I've been a body worker for as long as I can remember. I set it in place by going to massage school and graduated in 2003 and becoming licensed in the State of WA the same year. Since then I've also became a certified life coach. Now, adding to my therapy work, art. I'm still learning. Learning is a life long process.
A member of the Google Community for Behind the Lens Photo Critiquing.
- CreativeLive.comPhotography & Business, 2014 - presentCreativeLive.com is a unique school in the way they "do" class and teach. All the classes are online. They have an option for in studio in the student audience. My studies here have been with a focus on photography and business learning to be a better photo artist as well as learning the business of it to use it. My learning is ongoing. I'm a life long student.
- Ashmead College (Now Everest)Massage Therapy, 2002 - 2003Study focus on massage theory and technique to offer therapeutic massage as treatment for chronic pain, recovery, rehabilitation and relaxation.
- Life Breakthrough Coaching and AcademyBiblical Life Coach, 2013 - 2013Study focus on Biblical concepts to apply to real life in facilitating personal growth and development to help people bridge the gap from being stuck to moving forward in a positive motion in their lives.
Understanding The Fathers heart Of God By Becoming A Dad
When my wife and I were first married I can remember our many conversations about never wanted kids. I would justify our protest, saying thi
Floating Candles Image, Vietnam - National Geographic Photo of the Day
Young girls sell floating candles in Hoi An, Vietnam, in this National Geographic Photo of the Day from our Your Shot community.
Promoting Passion Week 66: Balancing Act of Organization | Promoting Pas...
I am by far the messiest, disorganized person I know, and that is really saying something. I love making messes. I would rather have chocola
10 Mighty rivers which made the world in what it is today
An rescue and adoption shelter, came up with the most incredible idea in order to find a new home for dogs, by placing them in a photobooth.
Encouragement - Insight for Living Ministries Devotionals
When you stop to analyze the concept, "encourage" takes on new meaning. It's the act of inspiring others with renewed courage, spirit, or ho
Snowy Owl Image, Quebec City -- National Geographic Photo of the Day
A snowy owl appears to fight against the winter elements in this National Geographic Photo of the Day from our Your Shot community.
7 Things You Need to STOP Doing | Science of People
I want to write about what we all need to STOP doing to be better with people; the habits, behaviors and actions we need to curtail to build
Road Pickle Part 3 Begins! ~ Motorcycle Philosophy
Four months is a really long time to live in the same place. Even though Sash and I have had some good times here, and we made some new frie