This is absolutely adorable and precious. Click through and see the excitement of this boy to hear and see the news that he's going to be a big brother!
It's a good reminder that husbands need to continually pursue their wives.
I like this quote: "_You are who you associate with._" I don't know originally said it. Maybe it's a mish mosh of more than one quote.
Man, I love !!!
Happy Friday everyone!
Matt said on his fb post: "I think the issue is spiritual. We never talk about the spiritual side of things, we never even say the word "evil," but that is where our problems are actually rooted. Our country is not suffering from an epidemic of inanimate objects and mental disorders -- we are in the throes of utter spiritual and moral anarchy."
I'm not big on watching or sharing commercials. However, this one has a great message. Take 3.5 minutes and watch it. You may need a box of tissues.
This is a very positive article posted by with an interview he did with Dr. .
- A New Life OasisThe Mind, Body, & Soul Specialist, 2014 - presentTo restore the mind, body, and soul by empowering people in exploring and celebrating their life through coaching, bodywork and art.
- HIS Hands Therapeutice MassageMassage Therapist, 2003 - 2014To restore the body to a better quality of life through bodywork. So people are able to become empowered and take their life back to have a better quality of life.
I love photography. I aspire to be a great photographer someday. I look for the beauty around me to shoot as a memory of my life's journey. I'm a bit quirky and weird. It's just me!
I'm a massage therapist in CA State. I focus on whole wellness. I have a Google Page you can check out. My business name is: A New Life Oasis. I've been a body worker for as long as I can remember. I set it in place by going to massage school and graduated in 2003 and becoming licensed in the State of WA the same year. Since then I've also became a certified life coach. Now, adding to my therapy work, art. I'm still learning. Learning is a life long process.
A member of the Google Community for Behind the Lens Photo Critiquing.
- CreativeLive.comPhotography & Business, 2014 - 2015CreativeLive.com is a unique school in the way they "do" class and teach. All the classes are online. They have an option for in studio in the student audience. My studies here have been with a focus on photography and business learning to be a better photo artist as well as learning the business of it to use it. My learning is ongoing. I'm a life long student.
- Ashmead College (Now Everest)Massage Therapy, 2002 - 2003Study focus on massage theory and technique to offer therapeutic massage as treatment for chronic pain, recovery, rehabilitation and relaxation.
- Life Breakthrough Coaching and AcademyBiblical Life Coach, 2013 - 2013Study focus on Biblical concepts to apply to real life in facilitating personal growth and development to help people bridge the gap from being stuck to moving forward in a positive motion in their lives.
Do Women Need an Anti-Viagra Drug,? & What the Church Gets Wrong abo...
Warning: To all my faithful readers, I’m talking about sex today. You can ditch this post and tune in next time--But--you might be intereste
Elephant Image, Malawi - National Geographic Photo of the Day
A bull elephant emerges from the Shire River in Malawi’s Liwonde National Park in this National Geographic Photo of the Day.
Exploration is the Key to Self-Discovery ~ Motorcycle Philosophy
Exploration is the key to self-discovery. I've read those words a number of times in various places, and they always seemed like an oxymoron
An Honest Conversation About Abortion that Asks Us Not to Turn Away -- f...
When I get the message that Sozan wants an abortion, it feels like all the air got vacuumed out of my lungs. But I get it. I once sat in a d
This Guy Proves It’s Crazy to Be Atheist With One Simple and Hilarious Q...
One night I was reading the stories of people who had left the church because they thought God hated them simply because
When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough go Riding ~ Motorcycle Philosophy
Nearly a week ago, Sash and I had begun staying at her house in Menifee, CA, a bedroom community located in the Inland Empire, about an hour
Bondi Beach Image, Australia - National Geographic Photo of the Day
Swimmers take to the water at sunrise on Sydney’s Bondi Beach in this National Geographic Photo of the Day from the 2015 Traveler Photo Cont
In Sickness and In Health... ~ Motorcycle Philosophy
Sash had her back propped up against a set of pillows on our hotel bed, with the covers pulled up to her waist. In front of her was her lapt
Sinulog Festival Dancers Image, Philippines -- National Geographic Photo...
Dancers pause during the Sinulog Festival in Cebu City, Philippines, in this National Geographic Photo of the Day from our Your Shot communi
Worth Your Time - Insight for Living Ministries Devotionals
It was Ernest Hemingway who once said, "Time is the least thing we have of." And he was right. How quickly time passes—and how often we lame
Platte River Spring Image, Nebraska -- National Geographic Photo of the Day
A powerful spring pushes up through the ice of a Platte River backwater in this National Geographic Photo of the Day from Proof.