I began my studies and working life in Applied Science (Chemistry) but subsequently established myself as a dynamic agent of change and provocation in Drama and Education. After many years as a versatile practitioner in the theatre and performing arts I became recognized locally as an Arts curriculum leader and globally as innovator and researcher in the role of technology in drama education.
For a decade I convened the Special Interest Group for Drama and New Media (Science and Technology) with the International Drama Education Association, was an invited speaker at the inaugural global summit for the World Alliance for Arts Education and am a sought-after speaker and collaborator on technology-mediated education projects around the globe.
- Curtin UniversityAcademic Engagement Developer, presentLearning Engagement | Office of DVC Education Leadership of a Faculty Learning Engagement Team (FLET) assigned to the Centre for Aboriginal Studies. (ALB/ALC) Liaising with Deans of Teaching and Learning to implement the operational changes to enable the strategic Transformation of Teaching and Learning initiative of the university. Emphasis on scalable, active, authentic, engaging technology-mediated teaching practice.
- AEGOgdenFront of House Manager, 2006 - 2014
- Edith Cowan UniversityLecturer, 2008
- QUTLecturer/Tutor, 2005 - 2005
- DETWA/EDWATeacher, 1996 - 2008
The rise of K-12 blended learning: Profiles of emerging models | Innosig...
This paper profiles 40 organizations that are blending online learning with brick-and-mortar classrooms. These represent a range of operator
EduPunk and Learning Management Systems - Conflict or Chance?
and Learning Management Systems - Conflict or Chance?Martin Ebner, Andreas Holzinger, Nick Scerbakov and Philip Tsang
20 Highly Useful Google Chrome Extensions | Vandelay Design Blog
When it comes to extensions and add-ons, Firefox has been far ahead of other browsers for quite some time. But as Google Chrome has taken an