So damn good.
- Let Me Start By SayingCreator and Content Provider, 2008 - presentI write about life as a writer, wife, and mom of two kids...oh--and I'm very tired. http://letmestartbysayingblog.com
- BlogU ConferenceFaculty Member, presentFaculty member and speaker at the BlogU blogging and writing conference in 2014. Speaking on the panels for the following sessions: - From Blog to Book - How to Be a Better Writer Learn more here: http://bloguconference.com
- MamalodeWriter, 2013 - presentContent creator for this parenting website. You can see all of my work here here: http://mamalode.com/writer/4/
- NickMomWriter, 2013 - presentContent creator for the Nickelodeon's parenting humor website. You can see all of my work there here: http://www.nickmom.com/contributors/kim-bongiorno/
- Freelance Writer2011 - presentMy work has appeared on NickMom, InThePowderRoom, The Huffington Post, Mamalode, BlogHer, BonbonBreak, Circle of Moms, Today's Mama, Queen Latifa.com, Mommy Shorts, Scary Mommy, Rants from MommyLand, Nickelodeon ParentsConnect, The Mouthy Housewives, and more. I have also made appearances on The Dr. Oz Show, HLN's Raising America with Kyra Phillips, and HuffPostLive to discuss my work.
- Published AuthorPublications include: I JUST WANT TO BE ALONE (2014) "YOU HAVE LIPSTICK ON YOUR TEETH" AND OTHER THINGS YOU'LL ONLY HEAR FROM YOUR FRIENDS IN THE POWDER ROOM, (2013) I JUST WANT TO PEE ALONE (2013) PART OF MY WORLD: SHORT STORIES (2013) FIFTY SHADES OF FUNNY: HOOK-UPS, BREAK-UPS AND CRACK-UPS (2012)
- InThePowderRoomStaff Writer, 2012 - 2014Humor, life, and current hot topics get covered with the freedom to be edgy and honest. See all of my articles here: http://www.inthepowderroom.com/user/kim-bongiorno/posts/
- InThePowderRoomSocial Media Manager, 2012 - 2014Manage the content distribution and fan interaction for www.InThePowderRoom.com via all Social Media channels, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+.
Blogger Spotlight: Kathy, Kissing the Frog (The Motherhood | A Social Me...
"The 'perfect mom' doesn't exist on my blog.." In this month's blogger spotlight, Kathy of Kissing the Frog shares why moms appreciate her p
The 6 Most Annoying Pieces of Parenting Advice You'll Hear
Never again get caught without the perfect comeback for the dumb parenting advice you did not ask for!
How My Son's Conversation with the Elf on the Shelf Melted My Elf-Heatin...
Incisive cultural commentary also known as common sense.
The Things We Do for Kids: 11 Signs You're in Birthday Party Hell
Here are 10 things we do for kids to ensure that they enjoy their special day, even though it eats away at our sanity.
The Best and Worst Habits You Pick Up from Your Kids
The worst habits moms pick up from their kids that will make you laugh out loud, cringe and say,
When will my family get grateful? A Thanksgiving Guide
A funny list of family members and when you can expect them to get in the Thanksgiving spirit.
17 Holiday Card and Photo Fails That Every Mom Can Relate To
Hilarious holiday card fails, funny Santa photos and family photos gone wrong!
Mommy Shorts Back-to-School Guide and Giveaway 2015
60 back-to-school items (plus a $500+ giveaway!) that will get you and your kids through the year with an A+ in Student Preparedness. If onl