To win my October 2016 Newsletter Subscriber Thank You Gift, all you need to do is make sure you are subscribed to my Sunday newsletter by adding your email address here: http://bit.ly/KimBongiorno
THIS month’s prize is full of great books for everyone in your home (or to hand out as gifts):
For the kids:
Shmelf the Hanukkah Elf by Greg Wolfe http://amzn.to/2dCeLUW is a sweet story about one of Santa’s helpers discovering the rich traditions of Hanukkah.
DIARY OF A WIMPY ZOMBIE by MC Steve http://amzn.to/2dqoWxs is a Minecraft fanfic book featuring a zombie starting middle school who hopes his big brother doesn’t make any it worse than he already expects it to be.
A YEAR OF SLUMBER PARTIES by Aubre Andrus http://amzn.to/2dCj56q is full of games, crafts, recipes, decoration ideas and more. Signed copy!
For the parents:
I WANT MY EPIDURAL BACK by Karen Alpert of Baby Sideburns http://amzn.to/2cXMElN is full of laughs about how now that Karen a mom, she knows the most painful part isn’t getting something giant through your hooha. It’s having a real live child.
QUEEN BEES & WANNABES (yes, the book that sparked the Mean Girls movie) 3rd Edition by Rosalind Wiseman's Cultures of Dignity http://amzn.to/2dluGfT uses humor and reason to help you guide your kids through junior high (and beyond), which is good because OMG that’s a crazy time.
For lovers of romance:
WALLFLOWER BLOOMING by Amy Rivers, Author http://amzn.to/2dn1CBm is about finding you’re attracted to someone just when you’ve decided you’re happy with things exactly as they are. Signed copy!
For people who love to better themselves:
OH HONEY…I’M JUST GETTING STARTED by Trish Walker http://amzn.to/2dn0U79 is about her decision to try 50 new things in her 50th year of life, and what that experience taught her.
BORN WITH IT: UNLEASHING YOUR GREATNESS by JB Smiley Jr http://amzn.to/2dqrOdI is all about personal empowerment and positivity to help you achieve your goals.
And if you don’t win this month? YOU STILL WIN. Not only do I hand-deliver great stuff to read each week, as long as you’re subscribed to my weekly newsletter (http://bit.ly/KimBongiorno), you’re automatically entered to win my ongoing monthly giveaways just for subscribers. WOO HOO!
If a nursing mom is the most offensive thing you see in any given day, you're lucky.
Meant to bring a little humor:
- Let Me Start By SayingCreator and Content Provider, 2008 - presentI write about life as a writer, wife, and mom of two kids...oh--and I'm very tired. http://letmestartbysayingblog.com
- BlogU ConferenceFaculty Member, presentFaculty member and speaker at the BlogU blogging and writing conference in 2014. Speaking on the panels for the following sessions: - From Blog to Book - How to Be a Better Writer Learn more here: http://bloguconference.com
- MamalodeWriter, 2013 - presentContent creator for this parenting website. You can see all of my work here here: http://mamalode.com/writer/4/
- NickMomWriter, 2013 - presentContent creator for the Nickelodeon's parenting humor website. You can see all of my work there here: http://www.nickmom.com/contributors/kim-bongiorno/
- Freelance Writer2011 - presentMy work has appeared on NickMom, InThePowderRoom, The Huffington Post, Mamalode, BlogHer, BonbonBreak, Circle of Moms, Today's Mama, Queen Latifa.com, Mommy Shorts, Scary Mommy, Rants from MommyLand, Nickelodeon ParentsConnect, The Mouthy Housewives, and more. I have also made appearances on The Dr. Oz Show, HLN's Raising America with Kyra Phillips, and HuffPostLive to discuss my work.
- Published AuthorPublications include: I JUST WANT TO BE ALONE (2014) "YOU HAVE LIPSTICK ON YOUR TEETH" AND OTHER THINGS YOU'LL ONLY HEAR FROM YOUR FRIENDS IN THE POWDER ROOM, (2013) I JUST WANT TO PEE ALONE (2013) PART OF MY WORLD: SHORT STORIES (2013) FIFTY SHADES OF FUNNY: HOOK-UPS, BREAK-UPS AND CRACK-UPS (2012)
- InThePowderRoomStaff Writer, 2012 - 2014Humor, life, and current hot topics get covered with the freedom to be edgy and honest. See all of my articles here: http://www.inthepowderroom.com/user/kim-bongiorno/posts/
- InThePowderRoomSocial Media Manager, 2012 - 2014Manage the content distribution and fan interaction for www.InThePowderRoom.com via all Social Media channels, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+.
Blogger Spotlight: Kathy, Kissing the Frog (The Motherhood | A Social Me...
"The 'perfect mom' doesn't exist on my blog.." In this month's blogger spotlight, Kathy of Kissing the Frog shares why moms appreciate her p
The 6 Most Annoying Pieces of Parenting Advice You'll Hear
Never again get caught without the perfect comeback for the dumb parenting advice you did not ask for!
How My Son's Conversation with the Elf on the Shelf Melted My Elf-Heatin...
Incisive cultural commentary also known as common sense.
The Things We Do for Kids: 11 Signs You're in Birthday Party Hell
Here are 10 things we do for kids to ensure that they enjoy their special day, even though it eats away at our sanity.
The Best and Worst Habits You Pick Up from Your Kids
The worst habits moms pick up from their kids that will make you laugh out loud, cringe and say,
When will my family get grateful? A Thanksgiving Guide
A funny list of family members and when you can expect them to get in the Thanksgiving spirit.
17 Holiday Card and Photo Fails That Every Mom Can Relate To
Hilarious holiday card fails, funny Santa photos and family photos gone wrong!