Excited to announce that I am the new Leader for the Women Techmakers (WTM) in KC which is also a part of the Google Developer Group (GDG) here in KC. I'm in the process of setting up the community for the WTMKC and would love for you to join. Link to community: https://goo.gl/62z3CS
What is WTM:
Women Techmakers is Google’s brand and global program for women in technology. Women Techmakers provides visibility, community, and resources for women in technology to drive innovation and participation in the field.
Women Techmakers events are designed to promote an environment of inclusion for women in technology, as well as celebrate women leading the industry. We want to advance, grow, and celebrate women developers, designers, and technology entrepreneurs.
Additional leaders of GDGKC:
Find out more about GDGKC: http://goo.gl/vnLFSD
- Pro Membership Services - WordPress DeveloperWordPress Website Strategist, 2003 - presentProvide WordPress Website services that focus on: building a strategy, developing the website, maintaining the website, integrating social media, and providing support desk services.
- Google Project Fi TC (Volunteer)Top Contributor (volunteer), 20015 - presentTop Contributor (TC) who provides help to Google Project Fi users as they start using the mobile service provided by Google. Also, assisting Project Fi users in the Google community and on other social media websites.
- KimLive.TV - Google+ Business Coach & SpeakerCEO & Google+ Business Coach & Speaker, 2011 - presentKimLive.TV: Google+ Business Coach that specializes in coaching entrepreneurs to integrate Google+ Hangouts into their online business efforts and their website. Also providing social media coaching to business owners, teaching them how to grow their visibility online using Google+ hangouts. Coaching business owner to integrate hangouts into their online strategy. Includes: TrainingHangout.com and EngagementFactors.com
- Kim Beasley Consulting - Google+ Business Coach & SpeakerCEO & Google+ Business Coach & Speaker, 2005 - presentAgape3 Business Services, LLC: Google+ Business Coach & Speaker who loves assisting entrepreneurs to build actionable & money-making social media strategies and then implement the plans to grow their visibility online. Integrating Google+ and social media into WordPress Websites. Include: YourPassionateBusiness.com, ProMembershipServices.com, GrowVisibilityWithMe.com & KimBeasley.com
- Google Helpouts Provider - Business CoachingCoach, 2013 - 2015Helpouts business coaching sessions for small business owner who want to get their business online, optimize their profile or work on creating a social media strategy. Find out more details about my available Helpouts by visiting: http://KimsHelpouts.com
- Pro Membership Services (current)
- Grow Visibility With Me (current)
- Your Passionate Business (current)
- Business2Community.com (current)
- RivalHost.com (current)
- Women News Bureau ~ Social Media (current)
- BlogCritics.org ~ Techonology (current)
- Grow Visibility With Me G+ Business Page (current)
- KimLive.TV G+ Business Page (current)
- Training Hangout (current)
- Yahoo! Small Business (current)
- Xerox - Real Business (current)
- Monster.com News (current)
- Muck Rack Media Portfolio (current)
- Engaging in Social Media (current)
- PitchSavvy - Co-founder (current)
- Project Fi is the mobile phone service that Google started rolling out in May 2015.
- Gmail/Inbox is the email service provided by Google.
- Nexus is the model/brand of phone that Google provides to its customers for mobile service.
- Android Wear is the wearable watch that is Android based and available via Google.
- Project Fi
- Google Top Contributor
- Digital business strategist
- Social Media
- Business coach
- Someone who loves to hangout
- M.A.R.V.E.L. Agents of Shield
- Hart of Dixie (guilty pleasure :) )
- White Collar
- Firefly (guilty pleasure :) )
- And so many more
- Small Business owners who want to be coached to go from a hobby business to a full-time, moneymaking business using social media and/or WordPress website. Will need to know the purpose of their business, their target customer, and how they want to brand themselves online.
- Organizations or Corporations who need a WordPress support desk, want to learn how to brand themselves online by using social media and need WordPress website development services.
- Business owner looking to outsource services that their clients need and that I provide
- Organizations looking for a speaker like me to provide social media or WordPress training
- The corporation is looking for someone like me to consult with their business
- University of PhoenixDoctorate in Business Management, 2015Working on Doctorate in Business Management
- University of PhoenixMBA - eBusiness, 2002 - 2004Focus was becoming a Strategist who could develop or manage an eBusiness and help others start or revamp their eBusiness
- Friends UniversityBachelor - Organizational Development, 1999 - 2002Focus was Human Resource Management and Organizational Development
GooFib - Google Fiber Access - Android Apps on Google Play
Find free public access to Google Fiber at different location. Currently it is setup for Kansas City and will be expanding to more Google Fi
North Heartland Comm Church - Android Apps on Google Play
Check out all kinds of content that interests you. After you've downloaded and enjoyed the content, you can share it with your friends via T
What If Cookie From 'Empire' Showed Up On 'Game of Thrones'
'Game of Thrones: Cookie is Coming' looks like a great show.
Relationships – Short Term Sacrifice For Long Term Gain | DayofLove.org
Do you remember an episode from Oprah Winfrey where she and Iyanla Vanzant talked about why they hadn't been speaking to each other but didn
Creating a Engaging LinkedIn Group Discussion | LinkedIn
Group discussions are one of my favourite features on LinkedIn - but they also suffer from regular misuse and abuse.Putting aside the spam i
The Untapped Power Of Google+ For Small Businesses | LinkedIn
By Daniel Chiteji - Marama MarketingOn July 15 2014 at 4PM EST, I will have the distinguished pleasure of interviewing the Queen of Google+
If I Were 22: The World Would Be My Oyster | LinkedIn
One of the things I've learned is life from Maya Angelou is that it is important to be real and know how you affect others. With this in min
Some days you need the determination of Scarlett O’Hara to make it in ar...
Recently someone posted a picture of Scarlett O'Hara in her famous "As God is my Witness, I will never go hungry again!" scene. Well, that g
FREE Webinar: register for the 12 Steps to Google+ Success hosted by Kim...
PRESENTER NAME: Kim Beasley. DESCRIPTION: Kim is a Social Media Strategist who loves coaching business owners how to integrate Google Plus i