We’re moving over to the Page!
There, you can find all the current happenings on Google+, including up-to-the-minute product updates, tips on the best of Google+, and even Hangouts with the Google+ team.
If you need product support, visit our Help Center (http://goo.gl/6Nz6Ad) or the Google+ Help community (http://goo.gl/o5SxLD).
We’ll be closing this page in the next few days. Thanks for following us here, and we hope you’ll keep following the best of Google+ by following the Page!
See you on the flip side,
The Google+ Help Community Management Team
/via #analytics #marketing #education
College basketball isn’t the only madness taking place in March! It’s also the time of year your admissions team is beginning to prepare for a very busy fall semester. Whether it’s high school juniors taking their SATs and thinking about Higher Education options, or adults looking to further their education and career opportunities, it’s never too early to begin allocating your annual marketing budget.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
Advantages of Universal Analytics in Higher Education
How student ID cards become insightful data in Universal Analytics
Tracking visitors across multiple devices and touchpoints
Closing the loop on marketing – integrating online & offline activities
Future of analytics in higher education
Paid search, remarketing, and the benefits of digital advertising
Adult Content: We do allow adult content on Blogger, including images or videos that contain nudity or sexual activity. If your blog contains adult content, please mark it as 'adult' in your Blogger settings. We may also mark blogs with adult content where the owners have not. All blogs marked as 'adult' will be placed behind an 'adult content' warning interstitial. If your blog has a warning interstitial, please do not attempt to circumvent or disable the interstitial - it is for everyone’s protection.
There are some exceptions to our adult content policy:
Do not use Blogger as a way to make money on adult content. For example, don't create blogs that contain ads for or links to commercial porn sites.We do not allow illegal sexual content, including image, video or textual content that depicts or encourages rape, incest, bestiality, or necrophilia.Do not post or distribute private nude or sexually explicit images or videos without the subject’s consent. If someone has posted a private nude or sexually explicit image or video of you, please report it to us here.
Thank you to for notifying me.
- University of PhoenixDoctorate in Business Management, 2015Working on Doctorate in Business Management
- University of PhoenixMBA - eBusiness, 2002 - 2004Focus was becoming a Strategist who could develop or manage an eBusiness and help others start or revamp their eBusiness
- Friends UniversityBachelor - Organizational Development, 1999 - 2002Focus was Human Resource Management and Organizational Development
- Google+ business coach
- Social Media
- Business coach
- Someone who loves to hangout
- Walking Dead
- Hart of Dixie (guilty pleasure :) )
- White Collar
- Firefly (guilty pleasure :) )
- And so many more
- Small Business owners who want to be coached to go from a hobby business to a full-time, moneymaking business using social media and/or WordPress website. Will need to know the purpose of their business, their target customer, and how they want to brand themselves online.
- Newscasters who want to integrate social media and Google+ Hangouts On Air into their programming.
- Organizations or Corporations who want to learn how to brand themselves online by using social media and their website. Also who needs a support team to help you grow your visibility online, especially on social media.
- Business owner looking to outsource services that their clients need and that I provide
- Organizations looking for a speaker like me to provide social media or WordPress training
- The corporation is looking for someone like me to consult with their business
- Google Helpouts Provider - Business CoachingCoach, 2013 - presentHelpouts business coaching sessions for small business owner who want to get their business online, optimize their profile or work on creating a social media strategy. Find out more details about my available Helpouts by visiting: http://KimsHelpouts.com
- KimLive.TV - Google+ Business Coach & SpeakerCEO & Google+ Business Coach & Speaker, 2011 - presentKimLive.TV: Google+ Business Coach that specializes in coaching entrepreneurs to integrate Google+ Hangouts into their online business efforts and their website. Also providing social media coaching to business owners, teaching them how to grow their visibility online using Google+ hangouts. Coaching business owner to integrate hangouts into their online strategy. Includes: TrainingHangout.com and EngagementFactors.com
- Kim Beasley Consulting - Google+ Business Coach & SpeakerCEO & Google+ Business Coach & Speaker, 2005 - presentAgape3 Business Services, LLC: Google+ Business Coach & Speaker who loves assisting entrepreneurs to build actionable & money-making social media strategies and then implement the plans to grow their visibility online. Integrating Google+ and social media into WordPress Websites. Include: YourPassionateBusiness.com, ProMembershipServices.com, GrowVisibilityWithMe.com & KimBeasley.com
- Pro Membership Services (current)
- Grow Visibility With Me (current)
- Your Passionate Business (current)
- Business2Community.com (current)
- RivalHost.com (current)
- Women News Bureau ~ Social Media (current)
- BlogCritics.org ~ Techonology (current)
- Grow Visibility With Me G+ Business Page (current)
- KimLive.TV G+ Business Page (current)
- Training Hangout (current)
- Yahoo! Small Business (current)
- Xerox - Real Business (current)
- Monster.com News (current)
- Muck Rack Media Portfolio (current)
- Engaging in Social Media (current)
- PitchSavvy - Co-founder (current)
Relationships – Short Term Sacrifice For Long Term Gain | DayofLove.org
Do you remember an episode from Oprah Winfrey where she and Iyanla Vanzant talked about why they hadn't been speaking to each other but didn
Creating a Engaging LinkedIn Group Discussion | LinkedIn
Group discussions are one of my favourite features on LinkedIn - but they also suffer from regular misuse and abuse.Putting aside the spam i
The Untapped Power Of Google+ For Small Businesses | LinkedIn
By Daniel Chiteji - Marama MarketingOn July 15 2014 at 4PM EST, I will have the distinguished pleasure of interviewing the Queen of Google+
If I Were 22: The World Would Be My Oyster | LinkedIn
One of the things I've learned is life from Maya Angelou is that it is important to be real and know how you affect others. With this in min
Some days you need the determination of Scarlett O’Hara to make it in ar...
Recently someone posted a picture of Scarlett O'Hara in her famous "As God is my Witness, I will never go hungry again!" scene. Well, that g
FREE Webinar: register for the 12 Steps to Google+ Success hosted by Kim...
PRESENTER NAME: Kim Beasley. DESCRIPTION: Kim is a Social Media Strategist who loves coaching business owners how to integrate Google Plus i
Learning How to Deal With the Whys in my Life | DayofLove.org
Life lesson to help deal with the Whys in life. Personal development tips.