Custom Quick Settings version 1.4. It's a big one.
- Custom icons (pro feature) - As it suggests, load a custom icon from your device. It will appear in the tile.
- Automatic icon state change (for some tiles) - This allows for icons to be greyed out, like the system ones. It currenltly works for all the root tiles (except screenshot obviously) and WiFi, Bluetooth, Hotspot and Adaptive Brightness (which was added)
- Android 5.0 & 5.1 is now supported, experimentally. It requires root (because there's no tuner nor methods to add :( ). It supports the following
- Rearrangment of stock tiles
- Removal of stock tiles
- Addition of removed stock tiles (of course)
- Addition of custom tiles
- All features of the support in 6.0 are there, except that it needs root
Right now I have no idea how well (if) this works with OEM skins such as Touchwiz or Sense. It may not work at all. Report any bugs to the Google+ Community (see below)
- Tasker intent support. For some of you, this will be interesting. I added support for Tasker to change the icon state (normal/greyed out) of tiles, using Intents. I'll write a tutorial about this tomorrow, but it's quite simple. (extra for tile:number, extra for active:true)
What I currently have planned:
- App icon support (this was pushed back after I realised custom icons worked)
- A tasker plugin maybe
- More toggles? I'm running out now!