1. I’m grateful for waking up to another beautiful day and given the opportunity to explore more of life and to be more in life.
2. I’m grateful for Robert Solache for taking me to Highland Park to experience a beautiful and upscale part of Dallas. I enjoyed the conversation which came at a perfect time as we were both giving each other much needed insight to where we’re at. I LOVE YOU BRO!
3. I’m grateful for blossoming that’s taking effect in my life currently as I’m more opened/energized, confident in what I want to create, and attracting experiences that allow me to experience the abundance that’s waiting for everyone.
4. I’m grateful for the constant reminder (EVERY FRIGGIN DAY!) of my desire to teach. The urge is getting stronger and stronger as people either tell me directly that I need to teach or tell me the fulfillment they’ve gained through teaching. So I thank you Sydney Kasner, Tyee Tarak-Uday, Brenton Harris, Damian Nordmannn, Renee Adams, Ryan Powell, Sheryl Kena Freedoml, Melissa Castloo, Carol Anne..... The list goes on (If I left you out, feel free to curse me out in the comments. LOL!)
5. I’m grateful for the newfound meaning of LOVE AND COMMITMENT. I’M GETTING MARRIED SOON! <----- NOT! LOL! However, the old beliefs of wanting to be single until I’m 100 are fading. #GOFIGURE #INSIGHT #INSPIRATION
If you want to build the willpower to do something, it’s not something you force yourself to do, which most of us do. Finding purpose in whatever you’re doing creates the willpower. Purpose creates motivation, which gives direction to the mind. With that said, I'll leave you with the SUCCESS FORMULA.....
IDEAL + PURPOSE + ACTIVITY = SUCCESS. What do you want TO BE (IDEAL)? Why do you want TO BE (PURPOSE)? What activities or goals are you going to set TO BECOME (ACTIVITY)? #INSIGHT #INSPIRATION
In essence, knowing what you want is one thing. However, creating the purpose will drive you (WILLPOWER) through the activities towards SUCCESS.
- (C)reative (Ex)pressCEx ADDICT, 2011 - present
“Kemetian Warrior” is the meaning behind the name Khem Na’khi. As an outspoken and rebellious spirit, Khem Na’khi has always channeled this energy through writing and music.
Since his start in 1995, it took some time for Khem Na’khi to find his voice within music. It wasn’t until 1999 when another aspiring artist, Young Lac (William Mokoko), heard Khem Na’khi’s music and invited him to feature on his debut album “Million Dollar Mouthpiece”. The album was backed by Dallas’s own legendary record label, In-finiti Productions, and producers, Roddy Rod and Uni-C.
In 2005, Khem Na’khi was introduced to MySpace, Blogger, and podcasting, which opened the door for him to showcase his writing abilities, voice his opinions about things that he felt mattered, and market himself to a global audience. Being exposed to various philosophies, sciences, religious and spiritual teachings, history, revolutionary militias, and “conspiracies”, would help and hinder Khem Na’khi.
This led him to move to New York in 2007. After a month of homelessness in the middle of winter, he was determined to “make it in New York”. Becoming an insomniac, he spent day and night giving life to the “Starving Artists Are Dead” Movement, which spawned out of a desperate attempt to finally free himself of the mental ills that plagued him. From this movement, he is credited as being one of the first people to produce an audio magazine (www.starvingartistsaredead.bandcamp.com) that would feature articles about the future of music and showcase some of the best aspiring musicians in New York City.
After four years, Khem Na’khi called it quits with the Starving Artists Are Dead fling and go within himself to present something to the world that would allow him to bare his soul. After years of trying to become something he was not, Khem Na’khi created his company, “Where Warriors Walk”, and decided “Creative Express” would be the first “experience” he would release.
- CEx US.A.F.E CEx, present
Personalized travel guides created from locals’ Instagrams
Sweden’s Arlanda Airport has created the Local’s Guide — using real-time Instagrams by city residents to enable visitors to discover new loc
Facebook just added hashtag support, allowing you to type hashtags into ...
Facebook just added hashtag support, allowing you to type hashtags into posts, search for a hashtag from the search bar, and click on hashta
TEDxLosGatos - Andrew Hessel - Even evolution evolves
Andrew Hessel, Genomic Scientist Andrew Hessel is the Co-Chair of biotechnology and bioinformatics at Singularity University, an educational
Future Timeline Blog | Technology Trends Blog | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 202...
Future timeline, a timeline of humanity's future, based on current trends, long-term environmental changes, advances in technology such as M
Can't Decide on a Tattoo? Get a QR Code Inked on Your Chest [VIDEO]
Paris-based tattoo artist Karl Marc seared a QR code onto his friend Marco’s chest.