I sawpost a picture of an awesome Ferrari. Was riding to school when I noticed he took the picture a mile from my house.
9 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 3 previous comments
- Yeah!we are here all the time. Let me know if you want to grab a drink sometime!Jan 24, 2013
- You sure that's a Ferrari? It looks like one of those MR2 conversions. Hard to tell for sure from this angle though..Jan 24, 2013
- More pictures: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JavierFadul/posts/7GH8uqNYoie pretty sure it's real.Jan 24, 2013
- ahhhh, very pretty. Some of those MR2 conversions are very convincing!Jan 25, 2013
- The 348 was a Ferrari but calling it "awesome" is kind of a stretch. It was the last Ferrari designed before the Acura/Honda NSX demonstrated that 30,000 miles might not be the actual limit an exotic's engine could last before a major rebuild.
The 348's replacement, the 355 is a much, much improved car over the 308/328/348.Jan 25, 2013
- It was indicated that one was 1/13 for the year however, some kind of limited edition version (?)
I'll take a 358, please/thanks.Jan 25, 2013