If you want money, ask for advice.
- University of Santa MonicaTechnology Innovation & Systems Manager, 2011 - presentDeveloping online programs and tools for people to grow in consciousness, and live more meaningful and fulfilling lives.
- Pahtal, LLCEngineering Advisor, 2010 - 2013Engineering advising on continuous improvement software, transportation and energy for this environmentally sound island resort project.
- Fisker AutomotiveEngineer, 2008 - 2012Lead engineer on advanced technology implementations, including powertrain, photovoltaics, external sound for pedestrians, fuel systems and exhaust. Coordination with government authorities in the US, California, EU, and China on certification and proposed rulings. Authored Fisker Automotive's intellectual property process, and have 10 patents pending in 4 countries.
- BMWIntern, Indian Homologation, 2007 - 2007Worked in Munich on homologation activities for bringing the BMW X-series and 3-series to India. Responsibilities included hosting Indian authorities for onsite testing, as well collecting and communicating information to TUV and ARAI (Automotive Research Association of India).
- St. Jude MedicalIntern, Mechanical Engineering, 2005 - 2006Designed mechanical components and tooling for implantable devices. In just 6 months, I brought a component from concept, through validation, and into production, saving the company over $1M annually.
- CPSUResident Assistant, 2004 - 2005
- The Good GuysMerchandise Control Associate, 2003 - 2003
- CompUSAWeekend Warrior, 2003 - 2003
- Vector MarketingAdvanced Field Sales Representative, 2002 - 2002
- Old Chicago PizzaBus Boy, 2001 - 2001
- Construction Worker, 1996 - 2013
I like to run, play frisbee, hike, bike, camp, and enjoy the ocean. I love animals, and people too. I love to sing.
- CEO SpaceEntrepreneurialism, 2011 - 2013
- University of Santa MonicaMasters of Arts in Spiritual Psychology, 2010 - 2012
- California Polytechnic State University, San Luis ObispoBachelors of Science Mechanical Engineering, 2002 - 2008
- Lean Startup MachineEntrepreneurialism, 2013 - 2013
The KetoDiet Blog | Complete Guide To Sweeteners on Low-carb Ketogenic Diet
Most people on low-carb find that once they get used to the diet, the cravings for sugar go away. Many even claim not to use any sweeteners
Page 2 - 60,000 miles up: Space elevator could be built by 2035, says ne...
A new international report lays out the challenges to building Earth's next great mega-project -- and they're more surmountable than you thi
Genetics Startup Wants To Prolong Life, 'Make 100 Years Old The Next 60'
Brought to you by entrepreneur J. Craig Venter
From The Very First To The Very Last, These 30 Photos Will Stick With Yo...
What's this liquid stuff coming out of my eyes?
This May Look Like A Quaint Cabin But The Truth Will Surprise You
The ESCAPE cabin was designed by architect/artist Kelly Davis. Don't let the outside fool you.
Are the robots about to rise? Google's new director of engineering think...
Ray Kurzweil popularised the Teminator-like moment he called the 'singularity', when artificial intelligence overtakes human thinking. But n
This Woman Invented a Way to Run 30 Lab Tests on Only One Drop of Blood ...
Elizabeth Holmes dropped out of Stanford and founded a company called Theranos with her tuition money. Now, instead of vials of blood, Thera
1% Jokes and Plutocrats In Drag: What I Saw When I Crashed a Wall Street...
Inside the exclusive annual dinner of Kappa Beta Phi.
Wearable ‘neurocam’ records scenes when it detects user interest | Kurzw...
(Credit: Neurowear) Keio University scientists have developed a neurocam --- a wearable camera system that detects emotions, based on an ana
Real-time Google Glass app can ID people using facial recognition
It's scary (and really creepy), but we all saw this coming from a mile away.
Thought-To-Speech Interface Gives Voice To Voiceless - InformationWeek
Audeo captures neurological information from the brain and translates it into speech.
Wireless devices go battery-free with new communication technique | UW T...
The new communication technique, which the researchers call “ambient backscatter,” takes advantage of the TV and cellular transmissions that
Nanotechnology will create Superhumans within 30 years
If nanotechnology continues to advance as experts expect, within 30 years it could give us 'superhuman' abilities. For example, we could sur