Start a hangout
162 followers|16,039 views
Works at Belmont University
Attended Regent University
Lives in Smyrna, TN
162 followers|16,039 views
Hello, Google+. It's only been 7 months and I just remembered that G+ still existed. I'm such a laggard when it come to G+. Been here for less than a minute and I'm already bored.
Trying to use G+? Think about differentiating your content from what you share on other SNS.
Many people are reluctant to dip their toes into yet another social network for a simple reason: they have no idea what they’re going to say on yet another social network that they aren’t already sayi...
That's really what I thought about G+. The good thing is really can differentiate personal from professional if you work at it. I'm going to try to use Hsngouts/Huddles more often for collaboration.
Companies are not created equal when it comes to social media maturity. In its latest research, Altimeter Group’s Charlene Li and Brian Solis uncovered a dist
It's been more than a year, and Google+ still has not become an essential in my social media smorgasbord. I continue to be "circled." But, I haven't been circling others. I must begin to reciprocate this Google love. Maybe I'll find Google+ love this summer.
Just had my first video hangout with. That was cool. Thanks, G+!
I just remembered G+. Still uncertain about what I should be posting here when I also use Facebook and Twitter. Further, I'm still perplexed by the redundancy I see in the G+ stream. Are you finding G+ meeting an unfulfilled social networking need?
I'm my purposeful (well usually) with G+ posts. I think they are taking way to long to go fully public. I love the fact that +, Gmail, Search, and Docs, are all in the same bar in the browser.
Public Relations Professional and Educator
Innovation. Strategy. Problem Solving. Teaching. Presentations. Technology.
- Belmont UniversityAssistant Professor of Public Relations, 2011 - present
- Lee UniversityInstructor of Public Relations, 2005 - 2011
- Council for Christian Colleges & UniversitiesVice President of Communications, 2000 - 2003
- Union UniversityDirector of Marketing, 1998 - 2000
- Methodist LeBonheur Healthcare - West Tennessee DivisionDirector of Marketing & Communications, 1998 - 1998
- Union UniversityDirector of News & Information, 1996 - 1998
Cleveland, TN - Horse Cave, KY - Memphis, TN - Jackson, TN - Alexandria, VA - Chesapeake, VA
Believer. Husband. Relator. Learner. Educator. Maximizer. Enthusiast. Researcher. Strategist.
We all build bridges. Some of us just enjoy it more than others. A simple metaphor of a relationship, a bridge connects two things and potentially serves as a conduit of mutual benefit and influence. Kevin Trowbridge basks in the bridge-building process between individuals, groups, organizations, ideas, concepts, or theories.
Experienced communication professional and educator. Brings more than 15 years of real-world experience to the classroom. Known for high standards and the expectation for excellence. Strategic administrator. Social media enthusiast, strategist and consultant.
- Regent UniversityPh.D., Communication
- The University of MemphisM.A., Communication
- Union UniversityB.A. Communication Arts
- Hart County High SchoolSecondary Education, Business Emphasis
- Legrande Elementary SchoolPrimary Education
Kevin S. Trowbridge