Jornada de la 'Empresa tradicional en Internet
'La Cámara de Comercio de Santa Cruz
- ESADEMBA, 1996 - 1998
- ESIC Business & Marketing SchoolMarketing Management, 2007Management Course of Direct & Digital Marketing organized by the Direct Marketing association (USA) and Icemd
- Instituto de Empresa Business SchoolInnovation + Management, 2014Executive Education Senior Management Programs - The Digital Tourism Business 03/2014 - Leading Change and Innovation 11/2014
- Develop new business units, and start ups
- Identify new clients & business opportunities to generate incremental revenue
- Drive key clients and ensure measurable results
- Ensure client satisfaction & maximize loyalty/value
- Manage resources to achieve objectives
- Generate new business in various markets, develop ties with international partners and manage international activities
- Business consultant / entrepreneur with broad sales, marketing and operations experience.
- International and dynamic individual who communicates in six languages and who has continuously met business targets in diverse and challenging environments
- Results oriented professional who takes calculated risks to accomplish business objectives
Interactive Marketing, Start-ups & Digital Signage
- ESIC Business & Marketing SchoolProfessor, 2000Courses: - CRM - Ebusiness - Social Media Marketing - Social CRM - Social Contact Center Strategies - Web 2.0 - Marketing online 2012 - Senior Management Program-Digital Business (SMP-DB) de ICEMD El Instituto de la Economía Digital (ESIC Business & Marketing School). Professor of the International MBA ESIC February 2004 – November 2011 (7 years 10 months) - Marketing Online & eCRM - Information Strategy - Business Strategy
- Admira.comDirector, 2005Digital signage + NFC + Internet of Things cloud platform providing solution to > 100 top tier circuits and engages over 30 million people on a monthly basis (retail, shopping centers, horeca, banks, metro).
- Instituto de Empresa Business SchoolProfessor, 2013Associate Professor | digital transformation & entrepreneurship - Entrepreneurship - Social Media Optimization - Digital Marketing - Social Business - Digital Tourism Program director of the Executive Education Course of Digital Tourism Instituto de Empresa is an international institution dedicated to educating business leaders through programs based on our core values of global focus, entrepreneurial spirit and a humanistic approach. The Business School is one of the world’s most prestigious business schools in the world according to The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, The Financial Times, Business Week and The Economist.
- Territorio creativoPartner, 2010Managing partner - Digital, Social Media, eCommerce Strategy Projects Aiding large sized businesses (Telefónica, Movistar, Yoigo, Toyota, Align Tech, Planeta, Citibank) to positively influence their markets and brands within the social media realm through the utilization of the latest effective online & offline techniques and strategies. Strategic Social Media Marketing Consulting - Community assessment & growth - Development of social media presence and buzz - Definition and deployment of 2.0 - Asset Generation tactics - Social Media Analytics and Scorecard development - SocialCRM definition and deployment - Social Commerce strategies "humanizing brands and building valuable relationships through social business strategies."