Google idea of the week: Buy Evernote, integrate it w/Google Docs and your upcoming GDrive storage produce. Think mountable storage (eg. dropbox) with Google Docs content creation tools and the searchable indexing of Evernote. Now that would be a killer product.
708 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 139 previous comments
- They should have done that ages ago! I have almost stopped using Google Docs because of Evernote.Nov 30, 2011
- Evernote seems to charge for high storage. Why not charge the same amount for Google API integration.
This would be very smart because you would get out of the storage business and still get your revenue. I'd pay for this anytime. There is NO WAY you can get me totally off Gmail / GDocs. Why not find the synergy there and still get your revenue?Jan 11, 2012
- Totally disagree with the comment Evernote doesn't have a killer feature that Google Docs needs! Evernote tagging is like tagging in where you can use existing tags and/or create new tags on the fly. In Google Docs you need to have the collections created prior to applying them to docs. Okay, to be fair, lets keep buying aside. Google Docs needs to at least implement this tagging system in their Docs.Jan 12, 2012
- PLEEEASE buy Evernote . The integrations would be awesome!Sep 4, 2012
- Google killed Google Notebook, I used that before I used Evernote. Google killing it lead me to switch as Evernote had an import feature. All that Google would need to do is bring Google Notebook back up, build an import feature, and hope everybody they burned by killing GN forgives them.Oct 3, 2012
- Mar 8, 2014