This is the remarkable true story of the Resilient Mulberry tree growing opposite my drive way in Bondi. I saw it every morning when I left for work as it in my line of view of traffic.
This Resilient Mulberry is growing on council property in a crack in the tar on side of the road. Year after year for the last 10 years (that I have seen it so this process might have been going on longer) the council cuts it back and poison’s the Resilient Mulberry but a few weeks later its back with green shoots reaching for God. It will then grow a few metres before once again the council turns up and repeats the process again. (Please note this is Australian council)
The Resilient Mulberry will not die, it will give not give up it celebrates life.
I was so inspired by this plant and its hunger for life against such odds. I mean really, a crack in the side of the road, getting cut back, getting poisoned every year and still lives??? So I pulled a branch off and planted it in my garden to remind me to celebrate life. Well this branch took and grew and grew, after 3 years became a tree while The Resilient Mulberry kept making its come back in the crack in the road. After the 3rd year of been in the garden it fruited much to my and all the complex’s kids delight. We feasted on the delicious berries for weeks and wore our purple stains with pride. Of course the looks from the parents were something else as Mulberry Stains are well resilient to washing.
After the first fruiting of its offspring, The Resilient Mulberry never grew again. This is no lie and might only be co-incidence but after that first fruiting The Resilient Mulberry in the crack in the road was no longer. I waited to see its remarkable fight back again as it had done for the last 10 years but I think it new its circle was not complete.
The moral of the storey is there are amazing miracles right before your eyes, they might not be waking the dead or walking on water but they are there. Life itself is this miracle that should be acknowledge on waking in the morning with gratitude’s.
Live and fight for your life as The Resilient Mulberry did because you never know what miracle is around the corner like love or new life.
Brother Thomas talk about Common Law, Foreclosures, The International Tribunal for Natural Justice and more…this is a must BT will set your mind alight.
8pm, Sunday 12th April
Please visit our website to find out more about this unique initiative, and watch the videos to see what previous participants had to say about their experiences of the project: http://www.ijr.org.za/ashkriel.php.
It would be much appreciated if you could share this opportunity with your networks and other young people who might be interested.
- Search Engine Optimisation MarketingOwner, 2014 - presentAs a boutique SEO agency, I offer personalised solutions and not one size fits all product out of the box. Each customer has their own requirements and marketing goals. I tailor solutions to each specific industry in line with the marketing document and outcomes. I love SEO, I have the passion to see my clients succeed, I offer more of a personalised pro-active approach which is not one size fits all as Search Engine Optimisation companies offer and because its my passion and not just a job. Unlike most SEO companies I will offer an exit strategy with me providing the keywords and reports. I also stay on top of the latest changes, I am proactive and not re-active. I offer Search Engine Optimisation, content aggregation, marketing advice and tools to measure the outcomes. If my clients do well then so do I, both financially and emotionally.
- Mabuzi PLDirector, 2007 - 2013Owner, Sales and Digital Marketing. All Roles & Responsibilities of a business that small business owners cover. Business Planning & Strategy, Marketing and Sales, Networking, Human Resources, IT, OH&S, Digital & On-line Strategy, Search Engine Optimisation Marketing.
- DalkiaAir-conditioning Engineering Technician, 2000 - 2001Air-conditioning Engineering Technician covering various prestigious portfolios throughout a 22 building high profile portfolio in Central London. Co-ordination of contractors and Installation. Customer Liason. Project Management OH&S control Maintenance and Repairs
- Spotless GroupRefrigeration and Air-conditioning Technician Industrial, 2001 - 2004Air-conditioning and Refrigeration services at the University of New South Wales. Manage shutdowns, resets and investigations of existing plant to all the projects to proceed.
- South African Defence ForceGunnery Instructor - Leading Seamen, 1988 - 1990Gunnery Instructor - Leading Seamen. Responsible for inducting and training of new cadets for National Service in the South African Navy. Skills of Parade Ground Drill, Weapons handling, shooting, Physical Training and education.
- Infra SulzerRefrigeration and Air-conditioning Technician IndustrialService and maintain Air-conditioning and Mechanical Systems at Lloyd's TSB Head Office
- Northwest RefrigerationApprenctice, 1991 - 1992Apprenticeship in Industrial Refrigeration working with low temperature ammonia plants for Coca-Cola and the fishing industry.
- Special Protection ServicesBody Guard, 1998 - 1998
- UniTrust Protection Services (UK) Ltd1998 - 1998Personal Protection for the Sultan of Brunei
- HadenAir-conditioning Technician & Acting Site Supervisor MLC Centre, 2004 - 2005Air-conditioning Technician & Acting Site Supervisor Building maintenance and system improvements including energy efficiency. Customer and sub-contractor liaison. Report writing including job records and summary reports Call outs on site or remote access.
- TrilogyAir-Conditioning Supervisor MLC Centre, 2005 - 2006Team Management including workload & workflow management, performance reviews, energy efficiency & OH&S compliance. Customer Service & development of existing client relations Business development & lead generation resulting new in contracts Report writing including job records and summary reports.
- Thomas and CoffeyAir-Conditioning Supervisor, 2006 - 2006Sales & Marketing for a new Service Department. Quoting, profitability and negotiating new contracts. Business development and lead generation resulting new in contracts.
I lived and went to Muizenberg Junior and High Schools. Conscripted into National Service directly after school at 17 years of age and became a Junior Leader (Gunnery Instructor).
After 2 years compulsory national service I attend Westlake Technical College in N2 Engineering Studies Electro-technology and completed my apprenticeship as a Industrial Refrigeration Technician. In this period skydived, travelled Southern Africa and was shipwrecked in Madagascar for 6 months.
I left to London to travel the world. I have completed several 6 month trips around Europe, Africa and South Africa. I completed PADI rescue diver in Dahab Egypt where I spent a few months diving and exploring the middle east.
I arrived in Australia the day after 911 and I have been here ever since. In this time I have studied, managed Sydney's tallest buildings, traveled extensively around Australia and ran my own successful business, Mabuzi PL.
Running ones own small business is the biggest challenge in ones life. You fulfill the functions of Business Development, OH&S, Marketing and Sales, driver, Owner, Designer, Operations and Manufacturing, handyman, Search Engine Optimisation Marketing, IT support and networks, Networking, Finance and Human Resources and friend.
It is at Mabuzi PL where I found my passion for Search Engine Optimization Marketing. Mabuzi had to move due to fast growth from retail Bricks and Mortar to e-commerce on-line trade. In a very short space of time I had to manage the transition to on-line, build a website(with no experience) and learn the dark arts of Search Engine Optimization.
End of 2013 was a sea change in my life and I find myself heading back to Africa 2014/2015 running an SEO business both for my awesome Aussie clients and new Southern African customers where I can chase my passion of African wildlife photography, field guiding for Australians, promoting small business and Websites for Africa (giving rural Africans a digital presence).
The Essence of Life is Certainty - Kabbalah
- University of SydneyEffective Search Engine Marketing, 2014Search-engine marketing techniques for business websites. A successful search engine marketing strategy is one of the primary ways in which business websites can attract new customers. You’ll learn about the process of search engine optimisation (SEO), including keyword research, writing optimised content, getting web pages indexed by search engines and tracking the outcomes. You’ll discover new online tools and resources to implement successful campaigns, learn about ‘link popularity’ and how to develop an effective link building strategy, and understand what ‘pay-per-click’ advertising is, how it can be used and the stages required to set up and manage campaigns.
- Westlake Technical CollegeN2 Engineering Studies ElectricalTechology, 1990 - 1991N2 - Engineering Studies, Electrician, Industrial Refrigeration, Electronics, Pass Electrical Trade Theory Engineering Science Industrial Electronics Mathematics Practical Training
- Muizenberg High SchoolMatric-Year 12, 1997English, Afrikaans, Maths, Accounting, History, Science
- WEA SydneyWeb Design using Macromedia (WEA), 2004Web Design using Macromedia
- City East Community CollegeHTML - Creating Web PagesHTML-7 HTML - Creating Web Pages, 2010Introduction to Website Optimisation, Loves Data 2013
- University of Sydney CCEIntroduction to Website Optimisation (Loves Data), 2013Understand key website elements that drive conversions See how a poor landing page can lead to abandonment Effectively advertise on Google using Google AdWords Identify opportunities to improve your website usability
- Eastern Suburbs Community CollegeManging People, 2003
- Computer Training InstituteA+ PC Tecnician, 2001
- SADF College for Educational TechnologyEducational Technology for Junior Leaders, 1998
- Twinlife MarketingWeb copy and content writing, 2012
- ABNSmall Business Marketing Course, 2012
- Department of LabourRefrigeration Mechanic Industrial, 1995
- TAFE NSW9189 Certificate 3 Electro-technology Refrigeration & Air-conditioning, 2003
- TAFE NSW7774 Restricted Electrical Work-Disconnect/Reconnect(650V), 2003
- TAFE NSW6052 Fault Finding, 2003
- TAFE NSW9189 Certificate 3 Electro-technology Refrigeration & Air-conditioning(Refrigerants), 2004
- University of Sydney CCEEffective Search Engine Marketing, 2014Search-engine marketing techniques for business websites. A successful search engine marketing strategy is one of the primary ways in which business websites can attract new customers. You’ll learn about the process of search engine optimisation (SEO), including keyword research, writing optimised content, getting web pages indexed by search engines and tracking the outcomes. You’ll discover new online tools and resources to implement successful campaigns, learn about ‘link popularity’ and how to develop an effective link building strategy, and understand what ‘pay-per-click’ advertising is, how it can be used and the stages required to set up and manage campaigns.
- ABN.Social Media Crash Course, 2013
- WEA SydneyWeb Design Macromedi, 2008
- ESCCIllustrator, 2D Graphics Multimedia 90054
- TAFE NSWNational Restricted Electrical Licence, 2003National Restricted Electrical Licence NREL 1, 2, 3a, 4a –
- TAFE NSWRefrigerant Handling LicenseRefrigerant Handling License – Full RAC License (License L025319)
Mabuzi.com T-shirt Screen Printing - Mens Long Sleeve LeMans Shirt
Mens long sleeve, modern fit business shirt. This product is made from a breathable, lightweight 100% cotton fabric, that is stain repellant
Mabuzi.com T-shirt Screen Printing - Unisex Heavy Blend Full Zip Hooded ...
Mens/Unisex basic fit hooded sweatshirt with zipper. Made from 270gm 50% cotton / 50% polyester preshrunk air-jet yarn (resistant to pilling
Mabuzi.com T-shirt Screen Printing - Unisex Heavy Blend Hooded Sweatshirt
Mens/Unisex basic fit hooded sweatshirt. Made from 270gm 50% cotton / 50% polyester preshrunk air-jet yarn (resistant to pilling, with softe
This Saturday - May 12 - Assassins vs the Best of NSW!
Saturday May the 12th sees Sydney Roller Derby League bring another night of world class derby to the Sydney Olympic Sports Centre. The seco
Overland Live - The Blog about Overland Expedition & Adventure Trave...
Six months of silence... It's a daily occurrence for my mind to wander onto the topic of overland travel. Random thoughts populate my he
Mabuzi.com T-shirt Printing: T-shirt printing Shop G13a, Ground Floor, B...
T-shirt printing Shop G13a, Ground Floor, Broadway Shopping Centre, Ultimo Sydney NSW 2007 (02)9212 7059 Mabuzi.com. Map_to_mabuzi_sydneys_b
Screen printing. www.mabuzi.com/page/screen_printing.html Photos from Ma...
Add your own comments to "Screen printing. www.mabuzi.com/page/screen_printing.html" from Mabuzi Art on Myspace. Social entertainm
Sydney Roller Derby League merchandise by Mabuzi.com
Follow the best and fastest growing sport in Australia!! The Mabuzi team is proud to be working with the Sydney Roller Derby League in provi
Mabuzi.com T-shirt Printing: City2Surf Running Team Shirts
City2Surf Running Team Shirts. http://www.mabuzi.com/page/city2surf.html. *City2Surf Special Offer. 1. Dri Gear Plain Singlet 140gsm 100% mi
Mabuzi.com T-shirt Printing: Artwork and Design | Mabuzi Art
Artwork and Design | Mabuzi Art. Mabuzi Artwork & Design Process For the best printing from our production team, the artwork provided ne
A look at how the Google Panda algorithm is affecting web sites and e-co...
How to prevent the Google Panda algorithm from dropping your web site off search rankings