Should legal publishers (ALM and it's many publications, including Law.com, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Reed Elsevier's LexisNexis, or Wolters Kluwer) and now, LXBN, build their own apps for distribution of their content on mobile devices or use a distribution/presentation app ala Flipboard? There are a lot of advantages using a company and app like Flipboard.
no plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- I have NO interest in firing up some sad, wannabe app that does nothing but roam around one publication... when Flipboard et al is beautifully designed and puts the world in my hands.Dec 16, 2011
- I'd love to experience the beautiful design of Flipboard, but there's no android version of it, and I presently have an EVO 4G. Now that Sprint has the iPhone in its catalog, I may get one. Just not immediately. I hope Flipboard doesn't permanently write off the whole non-Apple world.Dec 16, 2011
- Kevin, how does Flipboard compare to Zite?Feb 11, 2012
- Flipboard gives ability to get your own selected feeds from Google Reader or Twitter or even LXBN.Feb 11, 2012
- Gotcha - we have to get LXBN in Zite too... See you in Dallas...Feb 11, 2012