I was not looking at the camera. The camera was set and tethered. All I had to do was press and hold the tethered release button for the desired exposure. Then I would pull over and review, adjusting for the next strafing runs if needed.
Fort Wayne MLK Bridge
5 seconds, f/18, iso 800, @ 11mm : aprox 35 mph
Note: Even when exporting this to 100% quality JPG (8.8mb) from Lightroom it had banding issues. I had to pull that JPG into Photoshop and save as PNG, now 16.6mb, to keep G+ from butchering the quality. Hope that helps others that see that happen.
And just think about all the anlytics programs that are going to be broken due to the lack of RTs. Well, unless Twitter is equating the "quote" as a "RT" via the API.
Of course, the new quoting functionality isn't iOS or Android apps yet, but I did get a notification that I had been quoted via the Android app.
I can't help but imagine this is how some web site owners and SEOs feel with the Panda "slow roll" announcement. So, yeah, Google seems to, at times, derive sadistic pleasure from telling people, "You'll just have to wait and see if we just killed your livelihood. [Yes businesses should be diversified of course.] Then wait another 10 months to see if the anecdote will work." Well, you know, for those not "just writing good content."
- Cirrus ABS // internet marketing, seo, social media, web design, ui, ux, branding, photographerOnline marketing, (local) seo, sem, web design, ui, ux, branding, photographer, 2005 - presentKevin Mullett’s is the Director of Visibility and Social Media for MarketSnare, a multi-location partner/dealer network marketing platform. Mullett brings more than 24 years of sales and marketing experience, which includes 16 years of web development and online marketing. Mullett discovers, tests, and disseminates information on trends in digital marketing for developers, clients, and event audiences. His “passion,” as he calls it, for social media, (local) SEO, and design has made him a sought-after speaker for various national and international industry events.
- Boomfish Designinternet marketing, seo, sem, web design, ui, ux, branding, 1999 - 2012
- Frontier SafeMarketing Director
- TechServicesWeb Design, 2000 - 2002Online marketing, web designer, search engine optimization lead.
- Fort Wayne InternetWeb Design, SEO, Online Marketing, 1999 - 2000Online marketing, web designer, search engine optimization lead.
Not your average g33k and / or graphics weenie. I love people in general and am very approachable. Sometimes, too approachable. It is not uncommon for me to be asked for assistance while shopping around Fort Wayne. This fits in well with public speaking, which I am called upon to do frequently.
I am first and foremost an internet marketing guy and having spent many years in sales/marketing has allowed me to bring a unique ROI centric focus to the way I approach web development projects. SEO (search engine optimization / visibility) is a primary goal of every solution. While I have won awards for my web designs, I prefer to ensure the design fits the demographic and fits the conversion goals for the client. I pride myself on not using graphics for graphics sake and likewise with advanced coding. I have a portfolio filled with happy clients, with a bit of pretty darn decent work woven in.
A particular passion of mine is providing knowledge transfer for the LAN party community as well as acting as a liaison between corporate sponsors and LAN event hosts. I run both lanpartycoalition.com and lanpartynetwork.com.
I long to be a published author and a patent holding inventor. Have knowledge in those areas? By all means toss me a bone here.
Wondering if you should contact me, pm me, add me as friend? Go ahead. As I mentioned, I like people. I have come here to network and chew bubblegum, and I am all out of bubblegum.
- Cirrus ABS Blog (current)
- Marketing Tech Blog (current)
- Kevin Mullett's Blog (current)
- SlideShare (current)
- SlideShare - CirrusABS (current)
- SlideShare - Kevin Mullett (current)
- Social Media Today (current)
- TKO Graphix Blog (current)
- Business People (current)
- QR Codes in The Wild (current)
- MarketSnare Blog (current)
- LinkedIn Publisher (current)
- G2 Crowd (current)