Awesome simply isn't a strong enough word for this new Twitter tool called Tactics Cloud. It is a dead simple way to find people on Twitter based on keywords, location, network, and interests. And you can search for lists too. If you manage a personal or business Twitter account, you need to check it out.
- Cirrus ABS // internet marketing, seo, social media, web design, ui, ux, branding, photographerinternet marketing, seo, sem, web design, ui, ux, branding, photographer, 2005 - presentKevin Mullett, leads the Cirrus ABS vertical market product development efforts and social media programs. Kevin is a proven and experienced web developer, marketer, and user interface designer with over 13 years experience in website and internet marketing experience. Kevin has many professional commendations for his work including an ADDY award for interactive design excellence and has been an integral part of over 300 custom websites and e-business solutions. Kevin leverages his 15 years experience in sales and marketing along with a passion for social media, search engine marketing, great design and usability to help Cirrus ABS create web marketing solutions that make our clients successful.
- Boomfish Designinternet marketing, seo, sem, web design, ui, ux, branding, 1999 - 2012
- Frontier SafeMarketing Director
- TechServicesWeb Design, 2000 - 2002Online marketing, web designer, search engine optimization lead.
- Fort Wayne InternetWeb Design, SEO, Online Marketing, 1999 - 2000Online marketing, web designer, search engine optimization lead.
Not your average g33k and / or graphics weenie. I love people in general and am very approachable. Sometimes, too approachable. It is not uncommon for me to be asked for assistance while shopping around Fort Wayne. This fits in well with public speaking, which I am called upon to do frequently.
I am first and foremost an internet marketing guy and having spent many years in sales/marketing has allowed me to bring a unique ROI centric focus to the way I approach web development projects. SEO (search engine optimization / visibility) is a primary goal of every solution. While I have won awards for my web designs, I prefer to ensure the design fits the demographic and fits the conversion goals for the client. I pride myself on not using graphics for graphics sake and likewise with advanced coding. I have a portfolio filled with happy clients, with a bit of pretty darn decent work woven in.
A particular passion of mine is providing knowledge transfer for the LAN party community as well as acting as a liaison between corporate sponsors and LAN event hosts. I run both lanpartycoalition.com and lanpartynetwork.com.
I long to be a published author and a patent holding inventor. Have knowledge in those areas? By all means toss me a bone here.
Wondering if you should contact me, pm me, add me as friend? Go ahead. As I mentioned, I like people. I have come here to network and chew bubblegum, and I am all out of bubblegum.
- Buzz (current)
- Cirrus ABS Blog (current)
- Marketing Tech Blog (current)
- Kevin Mullett's Blog (current)
- SlideShare (current)
- SlideShare - CirrusABS (current)
- SlideShare - Kevin Mullett (current)
- Social Media Today (current)
- TKO Graphix Blog (current)
- Business People (current)
- QR Codes in The Wild (current)
- MarketSnare Blog (current)