Screenshots from installing Google Chrome's ARC Welder App and setting up Instagram to run on a Windows desktop. I will drop a link to the installation instructions in a few minutes.
Here is my full step-by-step instructions: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/run-instagram-your-desktop-via-arc-welder-kevin-mullett
By the way, yes, you can install multiple instances of this. One for each Google user profile. :)
No, for the love of Pete, I am not suggesting you "chase the algo", just caring enough about our profession to be apprised of what's going on.
(Mumbles to self, "Geeeez, some people want to turn everything into a negative." (kicks can.))
And just think about all the anlytics programs that are going to be broken due to the lack of RTs. Well, unless Twitter is equating the "quote" as a "RT" via the API.
Of course, the new quoting functionality isn't iOS or Android apps yet, but I did get a notification that I had been quoted via the Android app.
Lots of great info here from and David Christopher as well.
has published my report on this session at the recent SMX West conference in San Jose.
I give you the best tips from three top content marketers:
They show you how to create the kind of content that naturally earns valuable links that boost your SEO and drive relevant traffic to your site.
Read it at >> http://stonet.co/ContentMktgSMXWest
#contentmarketing #smxwest #plusonly
Apparently I missed the memo, I happened to login to the Twitter analytics dashboard to find a new look. The bad news is, that the new look feels more consumer/casual/visual focused, but you can get back to more detailed info by clicking on "View all Tweet activity" , where you go to also export the data, or "View Tweet Details" on each tweet.
Anyone qualified enough to ask Google a question should be well versed by now that fluctuations happen, and good content is important. *Should. ;)
- Buzz (current)
- Cirrus ABS Blog (current)
- Marketing Tech Blog (current)
- Kevin Mullett's Blog (current)
- SlideShare (current)
- SlideShare - CirrusABS (current)
- SlideShare - Kevin Mullett (current)
- Social Media Today (current)
- TKO Graphix Blog (current)
- Business People (current)
- QR Codes in The Wild (current)
- MarketSnare Blog (current)
- LinkedIn Publisher (current)
- G2 Crowd (current)
Not your average g33k and / or graphics weenie. I love people in general and am very approachable. Sometimes, too approachable. It is not uncommon for me to be asked for assistance while shopping around Fort Wayne. This fits in well with public speaking, which I am called upon to do frequently.
I am first and foremost an internet marketing guy and having spent many years in sales/marketing has allowed me to bring a unique ROI centric focus to the way I approach web development projects. SEO (search engine optimization / visibility) is a primary goal of every solution. While I have won awards for my web designs, I prefer to ensure the design fits the demographic and fits the conversion goals for the client. I pride myself on not using graphics for graphics sake and likewise with advanced coding. I have a portfolio filled with happy clients, with a bit of pretty darn decent work woven in.
A particular passion of mine is providing knowledge transfer for the LAN party community as well as acting as a liaison between corporate sponsors and LAN event hosts. I run both lanpartycoalition.com and lanpartynetwork.com.
I long to be a published author and a patent holding inventor. Have knowledge in those areas? By all means toss me a bone here.
Wondering if you should contact me, pm me, add me as friend? Go ahead. As I mentioned, I like people. I have come here to network and chew bubblegum, and I am all out of bubblegum.
- Cirrus ABS // internet marketing, seo, social media, web design, ui, ux, branding, photographerOnline marketing, (local) seo, sem, web design, ui, ux, branding, photographer, 2005 - presentKevin Mullett’s is the Director of Visibility and Social Media for MarketSnare, a multi-location partner/dealer network marketing platform. Mullett brings more than 24 years of sales and marketing experience, which includes 16 years of web development and online marketing. Mullett discovers, tests, and disseminates information on trends in digital marketing for developers, clients, and event audiences. His “passion,” as he calls it, for social media, (local) SEO, and design has made him a sought-after speaker for various national and international industry events.
- Boomfish Designinternet marketing, seo, sem, web design, ui, ux, branding, 1999 - 2012
- Frontier SafeMarketing Director
- TechServicesWeb Design, 2000 - 2002Online marketing, web designer, search engine optimization lead.
- Fort Wayne InternetWeb Design, SEO, Online Marketing, 1999 - 2000Online marketing, web designer, search engine optimization lead.