69 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 6 previous comments
- Very interesting. I can't wait to try this, as dart2js performance has been lacking for me on firefox.Sep 13, 2013
- Seth LaddOwnerHuge!Sep 13, 2013
- Hoping that the resulting JS is smaller.Sep 13, 2013
- This is really exciting!, is there any repository of the raw data for any of us to analyze?
These are questions I'm curious about which I might be able to answer:
Is the RunTime Score the mean of multiple runs?
If so, what is the variability and distribution of the builds?
What is the p-value between v8 versus dart and v8 versus dart2js?
This study could possibly serve as a baseline from which future leaps or downturns in performance could be analyzed. Oh boy why did I open myself up to this?Sep 13, 2013
- http://pub.dartlang.org/packages/benchmark_harness, but I think we need to update the pub repository with the latest version due to library changes.The scores are evaluated by running the official Dart benchmark harness, which should also be available atSep 13, 2013
- Sep 15, 2013